Chapter 12

(Skylar's POV)

I woke up and did the same thing I always do take a shower,Brush my teeth,Straighten my hair, grabbed my shoes and my stuff. I also grabbed my phone. I went downstairs and the boys were already running around. I put my shoes on and walked out.

I walked to my class until Mr.John stopped me I groaned "What did I do now" I rolled my eyes "Nothing, I just came to tell you don't be bad again" he grinned and left. I can if I want to. I walked to my class and today was the basketball and football practice.

I saw Jade walking with some other friends. I stood up in front of her and she looked at me. "Omg eww, Go away freak, and don't tell me to break up with your brother because I did, I wanted to see him suffer, so it happened about a week ago" she said in a girly tone

I clenched my fists and my jaw. I couldn't help it but punch her. I pinned her into the walk. "Look, young lady,Il watch you suffer later, if you never make Parker suffer again I swear your not gonna like it and by the way you fat as fuck" I gritted though my teeth I let her go and got on top of her.

I punched her three times and then I kicked her. She was coughing blood out and I smirked. I got up because Mr.John came in. "Like always Skylar get in my office" he demanded I soaked into his office and I saw my brothers going in my classroom and checking on Jade.

I started laughing because people thought I wasn't strong. People thought I couldn't fight. Well now they know don't fuck with me. I smiled and sat in a chair. Mr.John came in about 10 minutes. "Why did you do that" I smiled "Because I wanted to watch her suffer to death" I smiled really big "But you didn't let me so I'm sorry but I have to do it again" He got up and banged the desk.

"Young lady you may be in sports but your suspended from school, your only allowed to come to practice" He hissed He called my parents to come pick me up and my dad came.

Mr.John started to talk to my dad about how I'm always acting. I got in the car and so did my dad. It was silence on our way home. "Umm, Skylar I have been thinking probably you need to go with your mom, she's gonna be living in Florida and she's packing up because she's leaving tomorrow" Tears started rolling down

"I don't want anyone to hurt you again, I don't want to hurt you,I got hurt yesterday after what happened" He sighed he grabbed his phone and called Mr.John. He was telling Mr.John that I'm not going to that school anymore. I cried and cried.

He hanged up and looked at me. "It's for the best" He touched my chin but I moved away. "Why can't I fucking be happy, I'm always have to be sad and depressed" I shouted to myself

"Skylar-"

"Save it" We arrived and I got out. I walked upstairs into my room. I started packing up and cried. I heard the boys coming in but my dad oh wait let me change that Their dad stopped them and I heard whispers.

I punched the wall again and went to Parker's room. I have him a bracelet that said "Always and forever" and I have the other have. I left a note right beside it. Saying: Dear twin brother I can't be mad at you forever I'm leaving and I'm gonna miss you. I'm coming back when I'm 19 which is in two years. Bye love you.

I walked downstairs and I saw Parker and he had tears. I hugged Parker and I cried. "Come on Skylar" My real mom said I went and closed the door. I got in the car and we drove off.

___________________________

Hope you liked it!!!!!!Follow me please!!!!!!