Day 6B: Maine's Past

Hi Guys, continuation lang to ng Day 6... Sorry medyo mahaba... Sabi ko naman hahabaan ko next update hehehe...

Hope you'll enjoy...

Con't.

Maine was about to sleep when she found out that her message to RJ was not sent. She then texted RJ.

Sorry di pala nagsend yung message ko sa'yo kanina. Bigla kasing tumawag si Vic. Anyway, I'm home. Goodnight.

She then turned her lamp shade to dim light and went to sleep.

Flashback

Maine has a client call in Makati when she received a text message from her boyfriend Miguel.

Mahal, I'm sorry something came up, hindi kita masusundo ngayon. Bawi ako tom. I love you.

Mahal, it's okay. I love you too.

Since Miguel can't fetch her, she then texted her friends. Good thing her friends are on their way to Makati.

Oreo, saan kayo? Can you guys pick me up? Hindi kasi ako masusundo ni Miggy.

On our way to Makati, sige saan ka ba? Pero okay lang mag unwind lang saglit sa BGC?

Sure. Wait ko kayo.

Oreo, She, Vic and Sarah fetched Maine at the lobby of the office building of her client and went to a bar in BGC. While they were looking for parking Oreo saw a familiar car.

Oreo: Girl, di ba kotse ni Miguel yun?
Sarah: Oo nga girl, di ba siya lang may ganyang car?
Maine: Kayo talaga baka kahawig lang. Something came up nga daw kaya imposible yang sinasabi nyo.
Vic: Girl, di ba ang kotse nya is yung hatchback na honda na kulay blue na naka set up pang karera?
Maine: Oo.
She: Tapos may pa-ilaw pa sa ilalim parang glow in the dark.
Oreo: With plate number M and M sa likod.

Maine went out of the car to see if it was Miguel's car that they are referring to. Her friends followed her. And as they were approaching the car, boom, it is confirmed, it was Miguel's car.

On her way to enter the bar, Sam, racing buddy of Miguel went out and saw her.

Sam: Nicomaine, you're here. Long time no see.
Maine: Andito ba si Miggy?
Sam: Si Miggy? Uhm... Wala siya dito. (Sam lied)
Maine: Yung totoo Sam. Alam kong nagsisinungaling ka. Asan si Miggy?
Sam: Aaaaah.... Ehhhh....

Sam was about to answer when they saw Miguel came out from the bar with his other racing buddies. What caught her eye was this girl hugging Miggy so tightly. Miguel was shocked to see Maine. He did not know what to do. He pushed the girl away from him. Maine can't believe what she just saw. Her tears started to fall but she wiped it and pretended that she did not see anything.

Oreo: Oh-oh...
She: Paktay...
Vic: Lagot...
Sarah: Psst, wag kayong magulo... (To Maine) Sis, kalma lang ha...
Sam: O, Miggy akalain mo andito ka pala hahaha, Maine andito pala si Miggy...

Miguel: (surprised) Mahal! Anong ginagawa mo dito?
Maine: Hi Mahal. (She then kissed Miguel on the lips but she is looking at the girl). Ikaw, anong ginagawa mo dito? Akala ko...
Miguel: Mahal, dumaan lang ako dito, may kinuha lang ako kay Sam, di ba Sam?
Sam: Ha? Ah... Oo may pinakuha ako sa kanya.
Maine: So, pinakuha ni Sam sa'yo itong babae na 'to?
Sam: Oo, ay hindi, wala akong alam dyan... Uy Miggy...
Miggy: Mahal, let me explain.
Maine: Explain? No need Miggy, what I saw is enough.

Maine approached the girl.

Maine: Hi, I didn't get your name. You're?

The girl did not respond.