“What a scene” I tensed at a female voice. I heard Mitch growl a little making my eyes widen, he pulled back and stood up dusting off his trousers and turned on his heal to face an absolutely stunning woman in a tight red dress which touched the ground.

“Andrea” he acknowledged her. She smirked then stepped forward kissing Mitch on the cheeks leaving behind her bright red lipstick.

She looked down to me and looked me over. “What a cutie” she gasped and gripped my cheek. I winced but she soon let go of me.

“Andrea this is Nathan, Nathan this is Andrea…my sister” he said with no enthusiasm whatsoever.

Sister…oh.

“Nice to meet you” I smiled and she smiled back. “So cute. So Nathan, how do you like my restaurant?” she asked.

I tensed and inwardly groaned. Of course she would own it.

“Are you French?” I questioned instead which made both the Mays look at me confused. “No…”

“Then why are you the owner of a French restaurant…” I said timidly. She laughed then pulled me from my chair hugging me tightly.

“Here’s some business advice when it comes to restaurants. Fancy people like my brother love French sounding places and if not for me being here right now he probably wouldn’t have told you. It brings in the dosh cutie” I stored that information for another day. Might come in handy if I want to open a restaurant.

“I see”

She nodded smiling broadly then she noticed the waiter returning with the very expensive wine. “Valentini, nice choice brother. I’ll be off, got to scamper around other customers pretending to be French, au revoir” she purred and walked off. Mitch and I took our seats and let the wine be poured before we talked again.

“Are all of your family just stunning?” I asked mumbling a little. He laughed, “Pretty much. We all pride ourselves in keeping ourselves well-pampered”

I rolled my eyes but understood. I took a sip of the wine and felt it warm me up, I moaned at the tastefulness of it. “You like?” he asked.

“Fruity” I replied smiling. He nodded swirling the wine in the glass but keeping his eyes fixed on me. I felt conscious and looked down to my wine.

“Nathan…” he trailed off. I looked up to him and he smiled. “After this there is one other thing I wish to do which will prove my love for you” he said.

“You don’t need t-” he shook his head silencing me. He held his hand out to me while it was rested on the table. I gently slid mine into his and he gently held my hand.

“I want to make love to you” he blurted making all the blood rush to my face. I felt myself choking on air and then his squeeze on my hand. “Calm down it’s ok…breathe” he assured me.