Lesson 15: Screw Peer Pressure!

Start from the beginning

       “Oy! What do we have here?”

       Michelle peeled her eyes away from the floor and looked to the side to see three guys walking towards her. Three guys that just so happened to be a part of Mickey’s group.

       “An ex of the Mick-man,” one with a buzz cut stated, walking around her so he was on her left.

       The one that said ‘Oy!’ before responded, “Yeah. The goody, goody one.” He stopped at her right side.

       Then the final one stepped in front of her, officially surrounding her. He was the only one Michelle already knew his name; Joshua. His hair was coated in black and spiked up while his eyes were a very dark, blue color that could be mistaken as black. “Hmm… She doesn’t seem so goody, goody anymore,” he stated, but a mocking tone went along with his voice.

       “On the outside only,” the buzz cut guy retorted.

       Joshua’s hand slammed on the wall over Michelle’s head and she flinched. He cracked a devious smile. “You’re right, Paul. It is only on the outside,” he responded and his dark blue orbs roamed her body.

       Today, Michelle’s chest was covered by a white, tank top with an unbuttoned, red and black plaid shirt on top of it. Her legs were hugged by a pair of dark washed jeans with a lot of tears and rips going down jeans, and after so long, she wore a pair of black and white sneakers. Lately, she has been wearing heels and boots.

       “I don’t get why Mickey just dropped you,” Joshua commented, his eyes taking their time to reach her eyes again. When they did, lust raced through his eyes as he hungrily licked his lips. “You seem to be a good fuck.”

       Remember your lessons, Michelle… Remember your lessons! she chanted in her head and composed herself. “I broke up with him,” Michelle retorted with a fake, sweet smile on her lips. “And we never had sex.”

       “Oh, yeah,” Paul chimed, nodding to himself. “Aren’t you a virgin?”

       “So, what?” she snapped in response and looked over at the guy. Paul was definitely the most hideous and repulsive one out of the three. He was short at a five foot one height, shorter than Michelle, and his body radiated a disgusting odor. Even in his buzz cut haircut, you could see the large amount of grease in there.

       “Virgins are boring,” he stated with a shrug.

       Michelle bit her tongue, preventing to comment on how his sex life must be like.

       Her eyes snapped to Joshua in bewilderment when he announced, leaning into her face, “Well, since O’Connors and Mickey couldn’t take that card away from you, I think I’ll take a shot.”

       “N-No thanks,” she stammered. Her hands landed on his chest and attempted to push him away, but he was definitely stronger than her as he continued to lean into her face. “Get off!”

       “Uh, no thanks,” Joshua repeated mockingly and clamped his mouth over hers. His kissing was absolutely terrible compared to Mickey’s– no wait, Logan’s– kisses. His lips were awfully dry and chapped with a weird taste of what Michelle’s guessing was tobacco. Not only did his lips taste terrible, but they were roughly biting her lips.

       Michelle struggled getting him off, refusing to kiss back. She managed to turn her head and cry out, “Stop! Someone, help!” But, before she could cry out anything else, fingers dug into her cheek and her head was slammed against the wall to look back at Joshua, followed by a crackling noise. She whimpered from pain. The pain from his nails digging deeper and deeper in her skin was nothing compared to the pain in the back of her head.