Chapter 1: Beginning

The author Conikiblasu does not own the series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic or the Equestria Girls movies. Hello everyone, because so many people asked, here is the third installment of this fanfic. Although you may

believe it or not, he still does not have the plot to this story completely thought out so there might be some plot holes and some things that he might have not thought out for this new story, but he might possibly think of it as

he writes it, just improvising "to see how it looks XD." WARNING: This is going to be different from the two prior fanfics, he plans on making this one MORE DARKER with more situations that are more powerful and

more intense so the characters will have to overcome it, reader discretion advised. Well my friends, with nothing more to say thank you for your attention and enjoy.

Chapter 1

Beginning

Three months had passed since the confrontation with the now famous elements of caos. During all of this time Canterlot High was enjoying an era of peace and harmony.

It was early in the exhibition hall of Crystal Prep, where they were about to start the annual award ceremony of  delivering recognition to the best teachers, coaches and alumni throughout the whole district. Dozens of alumni and teachers from different schools were congregating in the place eager to learn who was truly the best.

Meanwhile, the mane 6 were in the cafeteria of the Crystal school waiting for the event to start. The event was catered.

"How exciting!" Squeled Pinkie Pie as she ate a little cake. "Sunset Shimmer is recieving the award best student in the district and Rainbow Dash is going to win for best athlete!"

"This whole event just got 20% percent cooler!" Said Rainbow Dash.

"Thanks guys. I'm so nervous." Said Sunset Shimmer very nervously.

"Calm down darling." Said Rarity being comprehensible to her nervous friend. "All is well."

"As a matter of fact." Said Applejack. "Ya'll have a good reason to be here, Canterlot High has never received recognition, simply invited to these events for simple formalities while those Crystal prep kids gloat about beating us."

"Right." Said Rainbow Dash. "We've never won anything, it was always Crystal prep winning at everything for that very reason we were almost always the venue for these events."

"Girls." Said Fluttershy, getting their attention. "Let's not forget about Discord, he is going to receive the award for being the teacher of the year. He's the youngest teacher to win this award."

"That's right." Said Applejack. "I had forgotten about that, I'm sorry sugarcube."

"It's no problem." Said Fluttershy smiling. "I'm just so happy that Discord is going to be recognized as the best teacher in the district."

"These past three months I have seen you be so happy with Discord." Said Sunset Shimmer. "Your smile never fades."

Fluttershy smiled more and blushed.

"I have never been more happier with Dizzi." Said Fluttershy who was still blushing. "I don't want these happy moments to ever end."

In that moment the waitress for the catering service walked up to the table of the mane 6.

"Can I take your order, ladies?" Asked the nameless waitress.

"I want a dozen pancakes!" Yelled Pinkie Pie.

The rest of the mane 6 didn't really order anything except for Fluttershy.

"Can I have some spaghetti please?" Asked Fluttershy.