He's here

Tyler's pov

I finished healing Max, and both Evan and Delirious "Shit these guys needs to be careful!" I laid on the couch and looked at Craig "Craig? Is that really you or is that old pussy controlling you?" I asked as he smiled at me "The old pussy" he said "Why are you inside Craig's body anyway? It's not like you're going to live with him forever!" I said "Why can't I?" He asked "You old pussy! You know I don't like you, right?" I said as he smiled "You know you're just like your dad, right?" He said as I looked at him with my pissed off face "You might be 1,000 or shit older than me, but don't mean you get to mess with my boyfriend's body, got that?" He pulled his back on the couch "You know, you can cuss/curse all you want, but you're even more immature than your dad" he said "Bitch" "Edward Jr." Brock sat by me "Okay, there's no need to be calling each other bitch and stuff like that alright?" Brock said as Brian sat next by him "You guys need to get along, I mean Tyler? You're already dating Craig, you're the son of Edward's, so why don't you get along with your dad's friend?" Brian asked as I looked away "Only if Craig is back, I wouldn't act like this" I told him "Want me to return him to you?" Craig asked "Yeah!" I said "Then all of you go to sleep, it's getting pretty late, you guys need to go to school tomorrow, and go meet your friend in the hospital" he told us "Okay" Brock and Brian got up and went to their bedroom "And you too Edward jr." he stared at me "Shut up!" We both got up and walked to our room "And my Craig?" I asked as he laid down "He'll be with you the next morning" he said "Okay, if he doesn't, my I'm going to beat your ass!" I told him as he chuckled "Sure" he said as we went to sleep.

Luke's pov

I got home "Wait Luke!" I turned around and saw Alex "Thought you were running away?" I asked as he huffed "I changed my mind! I didn't know what the hell I was saying back there but... Huff... I'll do it if me and Max wants to be in your pack again!" He said wiping his forehead as I looked away "Saying that you grown up, was just the only thing I wanted you to change your mind" I said as he looked at me shocked "Asshole!" He shouted "Hey! Watch your language if you wanna be in my pack again!" I told him "Okay" he said "C'mon, it's getting late and you have to take care of Max tomorrow, while all of us are going to the hospital. Oh! And Cry and the other guys are staying in the house with you too" I told him "Okay!" He said and went inside "Can't believe he believed that" I said and went inside closing the door behind me.

The next morning~

Delirious's pov

"Delirious? Wake up!" I heard someone said "Hm?" I slowly opened my eyes and saw Evan smiling a little "Evan?!" I shot up "Yeah?" He said "What happened yesterday?" I asked him as he thought "You pasted out when we came home" he told be 'Lair' His smile turned to a small frown "Okay, you turn crazy and tried to kill Luke" he told me "I did?!" He nodded "I tried to kill Luke..?" I thought to myself "What's wrong?" Evan asked "It's nothing... It's that... I go crazy sometimes" I said "Crazy? Is it your first time?" He asked "No... I did it before" I told him "To who?" He asked as someone knocked in the door "Come in" Evan said as the person opened it "You guys ready?" Brian asked "Not yet, Delirious needs to get dress" he told him as he nodded "Okay" he closed the door leaving us quiet "I better get up too" I got out of bed "Okay, I'll leave" he said and left. I went inside the bathroom to take a shower. I turned it on as I strip my clothes off and went in the warm water. 'It happened again...' I said in my head "I tried to kill Luke too" I tried to remember "You just cross the line!!!" After I said that, I couldn't help myself as my blood boiled. I turned off the shower and got out dying my hair and wrapping the towel around my waist. I got out the bathroom and picked out my clothes and putting them on one by one. I finished and went downstairs seeing everyone awake except Max. "Good morning Delirious!" David and Marcel said "Good morning to you guys too" I replied and sat down next by Evan "Luke" I said he name "Yeah?" He turned to me "Don't forget you have to meet Lui in the hospital today" I told him "For my blood right?" He asked "Yeah" I ate my breakfast "I'm not giving my blood go him" he said as I looked up at him "Why?" I asked "Jonathan, I have wolf blood, I'm not a human" he said "So? Just do it for Lui" he stared at me "If my blood get transferred into Lui's, it'll turn him into a werewolf, and he'll go crazy too" he told me "What do you mean, crazy?" I asked he sighed "What Luke meant was that once a Wolf's blood in inside or transferred into a human's body, the human wouldn't have control over there body anymore" Brian told me "Wouldn't have control?" I repeated "Yes, and just so you know, my blood isn't a AB-, it's AB+" he told me "What the hell?! Why didn't you tell us in the first place!!!" David yelled "You guys wouldn't let me finish my sentence, so I just had the change the subject" he said "So we came back home just go tell this crap?!" David kept on yelling at Luke "Aw, man..." I said "Don't worry Delirious" Evan told me as I looked at him "There are a lot of people with different kinds of blood type, but some of them aren't just like Lui's" he said "Yeah..." He grabbed my hand "Now let's go to school!" He pulled me out if he door "Wait Evan?!" I yelled "C'mon! We're late! We'll be there just a sec!" He told me as the other guys got up "Hey fucktards! Be careful!" Tyler yelled at us as we both laughed.