Chapter one: a new school

You have always been a sweet, stubborn type and mostly shy. You have a home that you live by yourself, not exactly but you have too cats. The black one with black fur and red eyes he is a troublemaker like one of your side, prankster. And the other with white fur and yellow eyes she's calm, kind, and sweet as your other side. You wanted to be just like your mother, you always met her and talk to her....... At the grave, she died. But you have a little sister named Nashi. You haven't seen her for awhile but she's fine. She's a tough cookie.

     Your house have a four rooms three are guest room and yours. You wore glasses and messy hair but you didn't care. Your mom always care even when your in fights, she even called you a delicate flower. She always treat you like a girl but sometimes a boy. Your going to be a exorcist just like your mom." True cross academy.... at least I have enough money to go in..." You said to your self." Come on you too, your coming with me, so you guys don't be lonely" you smiled. They both went to your back pack where you put your p.e clothes. There both comfy and they have air to breathe. You went to meet you mom but you didn't care if your late.

* Time skip 1 hour*
You go meet this Mefisuto Feresu guy. You went to cross academy." ....... Fancy not my style...but a cool place* in your head " thank god I have my sweater I can't go without it"  You went to his office, you knock the door
"Come in" he said, you went in
" Hello, Mefisuto Feresu I'm (y/n) moto " you bowed
" Your late" he said
" sorry.. I was meeting my mother..."
" Oh it's ok I understand family" he said
" geez, this place is fancy but his clothes extremely fancy" you mumble
" huh, did you say something?" he said
" Oh! Nothing! I said nothing! Hehe.."
"Meow!" Shadow ( the black cat)
"Huh?what was that?" He said
"Ok" he showed you the directions
"Thanks! Have a nice day!" You left

When you left he gave you papers to read and you did meanwhile you walk (it's a bad habit) you bump to someone.