It freaked me out how he memorized what I said perfectly. Chills ran down my spine at the sight of his bright green eyes staring into my Y/E/C ones.

"Is this true?" he asked looking down at me with a smirked smacked on his face.

"Yes." I said looking confident.

"Well, I actually think I'm quite the opposite." he said shrugging.

I raised my eyebrows, signaling for him to continue.

"I think that I do care about the other person and whether or not they're having a good time. Whether they are feeling pleasure." he said emphasizing pleasure. He looked at me with a little lust in his eyes.

"I don't think you would." I said and instantly regretted saying that.

He furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion. Then they calmed down as I saw him look as if he had an idea. His mouth was opened slightly and his jaw was clenched with sexual desire.

"How about we make a deal."

"A deal...? I don't like where this is going."

"How about we test our theories. Let's see how you feel after you actually experience it."

"Hold up, you're saying you want to have sex with me?! Are you crazy!" I said raising my voice.

"Just hear me out love. If you feel that I didn't care about how you felt and you felt no pleasure of any kind, I'll let you skip out of training for a week to do whatever you please." I looked down at the ground and pondered upon it. I do hate training. "But if you feel pleasure, if you think that you liked it... you skip training for a day and come back for another round." he licked his lips and smirked.

I bit my lip as I thought about this. Do I risk having to have sex with him twice or do I just not take the deal? I mean I could even get the chance to skip training for a week. Hm...

"Plus," he said interrupting my thoughts. "I'd love to have you trembling beneath me, begging for my hands to touch every inch of your delicate body," he began to speak slower. "begging me to put my lips on yours, and you'd beg me to make you feel pleasure." his lips were so close to mine.

Honestly I didn't know what to really think at the moment.

"Come on love, you know how much you hate training. And I heard that they were planning on doing lots of running this week."

He knows I hate running...

"Fine. Deal, but–" and with that he smashed his lips onto mine. I pushed him away quickly.

"What? You said deal."

"You didn't let me finish. Deal but only if Caroline gets to skip a week of training also."

"And she comes if you–?"

"Oh god no!"

"Hmm... Alright, fine. It's a deal then." he said the pushed me against the tree and crushed his lips back on mine.

Our lips moved in a nice and smooth rhythm. His tongue demanded entrance and I allowed it. His tongue slipped into my mouth and our tongues explored each others mouths. He pulled away and moved his lips down to my neck. He sucked on the flesh leaving a hickey. His lips explored all around my neck and jawline. My neck tingled with delight as I held back a moan. He removed his lips and looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"Let's take this up to my hut." he said and with the blink of an eye we were standing in his hut.

No one ever came up to his hut, ever. It was cozy and smelled of mint and pine, just like him.