Thunderstorms~ Thor

You curled up under the blankets that were on your bed as the thunderstorm outside raged on. The worst kinds of storms were the ones that were in the middle of the night. Your boyfriend, Thor, had been gone on a mission for a week now and you were wishing that he was there with you. You hated thunderstorms, even though he was the god of thunder. You hadn't told him that you were scared of thunderstorms either. So, when he came in your room and found you shaking under the covers and curled up, you felt embarrassed, but he was just confused.

"Lady (Y/N), what's wrong?" he didn't need to see you were shaking, he could hear your whimpers from under the blankets

You sat up abruptly, pushing the covers away from you, trying to stop shaking from fear. You watched as another lightning flash filled the dark room, making you flinch. He could see the tears that were on your cheeks from crying from fear.

He went and sat on the bed next to you, pulling you into his arms. He rubbed your back as you couldn't stop your shaking form. "You never told me that you were afraid of storms." he said.

"I-I-I was too scared to." you whimpered, burying your face in his chest as he continued to rub your back.

"Well I know now." he said as he held you close to him, your shaking form slowly relaxing into him. He kissed your head and then your cheek and laid down with you in his arms. He pulled the blankets over the both of you.

You slowly fell asleep in his arms as the thunderstorm slowly subsided and left only rain. You were glad that your boyfriend had returned in time. He was your rock through all troubles, and you were thankful.

------------------------------

Just a quick little drabble that came to my mind as I finished my last request. You can send more in!