wrong room *Brustoff

Denis POV
I just fished my first tour with Asking Alexandria. Ben is currently driving to drop off the guys and then he's going to take me home."Hey Denis do you want to stay the night and watch a couple of movies" wait what the hell we are already here I must of zoned out thinking about Ben.... Uh I mean ben&Jerry's ice cream. "Yes sure I'll stay but all of my close from tour are all dirty or ripped, you know how crazy the fans could be" "its fine Den Den I'll just let you borrow something to sleep in or you could sleep naked" Ben says as he wiggles his eye brows. "You are such a fuckboy" "But I'm your fuckboy" "if you keep on talking I'm going to walk home" I say as we walk through the front door. "We are going to watch American Horror Story" "but Benji you said we would watch a movie and besides you know I hate scary stuff" I said with a childish pout on my face."to bad its my house and I choose" Ben said as he pushed me onto the couch.

After about 2 episodes it started getting to the scarry parts and I was getting cold because Ben is an unprepared person and only had one blanket."Benji I'm cold. Give me the blanket" " haha No " "please I'll do anything" "fine but I'm cold too so if you want the blanket you have to come cuddle with me" "I would rather freeze to death". There's no way I would cuddle with him I have such bad luck I'll probably end up with a boner" 30 minutes latter I was really cold so I had no choice but to give in. Slowly I got under the blanket and cuddled up with Ben. This show isn't that scary.

"Ahhhhh" twisty apeard out of nowhere. I leaped into Ben's lap out of fear. "Aww is the little princes scared of clowns" "shut up Ben", I said as I slowly got of his lap. "Well I'm going to bed by the was the guest room is the first door on the right" "okay goodnight. I can finally watch family guy" "whatever you big baby". 20 minutes later I'm starting to feel sleepy. What room did Ben say was the guest room? First door on the left? Ehh that sounds right. I open the door and walk in. "Ohh fuck" I hear as soon as I walk in and see Ben stoking his semi hard member with his kegs spread apart. Fuck I think I just got a boner. "Denis what the hell dude" "sorry I walked into the wrong room" I say trying to cover up my huge boner as I leave the room. "Wait Denis" I hear Ben calling my name. "Umm what".

As soon as I turn around I feel Ben push me up against the door."don't think I didn't notice how hard you got when you saw me" he says as he starts to palm me through my jeans. "Uhhhh what are you talking about" I groan. He takes my hand a puts it on his member. Slowly I start to stroke him. "You feel that baby that's what you caused when you jumped and put your pretty little ass on my lap. So do you want to fix the problem you caused." I drop to my knees like the slut I am and start to kitty lick the tip "stop teasing or I'll have to punish you prin...." before he could finish I took his entire member into my mouth. Thank god I don't have a gag reflex. "Fuck princess your so good at this how about I give you a little treat" Ben says as he gently pulled my hair and I moaned."kinky I like it" he says as he pulls me up from the floor and carried me his bed and through me on his bed. He starts attacking my neck with his soft lips and he starts to make his way down my stomach littering small kisses as he goes down. "Ben stop being such a tease and fuck me already" "well if you say so" he says as he rips of my jeans and my shirt. He walks over to his nightstand and pulls out a condom and a bottle of mint lube. He pours some lube onto his fingers and slips one into me. "It feels fresh" I giggle "did you just giggle with my finger up your ass. Thats it forget about my fingers and get ready" he tears open the condom.

"Wait Ben, no condom I want to feel you as you pound into my tight ass" I say while biting my lip. "Okay princess but this might hurt a bit" he says as he lubes himself up "just fuck me already" I moan. He slowly pushed into me "ohhhh Denis your so tight" "no your just huge now please move." I groan. " fuck Ben faster please" "I'm so close Denis" "me to" I moan as he hits my prostate " Ben please again" " yea you like that baby. You like me pounding into your tight little ass" "yes Ben fuck me like the whore that I am" I say as I let out the most pornographic moan ever. Ben started thrusting faster "Ben I'm going to cuohhhh" "fuck Denis" Ben moans as we both cum and ride out our highs. He falls down and lays next to me. "That was amazing" "Ben can this become a regular thing" "yea...um Denis would you like to um... goonadatewithmetomorrow"         
" what was that you mumbled the last part" "do you want to go on a date with me?" "Awww is benji the top stuttering about asking me out. And of course I would love to" "shut the fuck up before I make you" "you already did but I'm down with a round two" "just go to sleep because the guys are coming here tomorrow morning" "okay goodnight my love" "night Den Den"