The Slut of Winsworth High

Start from the beginning

The drive had been a short one. They had gotten to a wood not far from the party and stopped.

"This looks like fun" she cheered and giggled, falling into the hands of one of the boys giggling crazily again

One of the guys had  come to her and kissed her. She giggled again. They all took turns at kissing her leaving her a giggling mess each time. This had to be the best day of her life.

But the best day quickly became a nightmare as the boys started going too far. She didn't want them to but her brain was too muddled by the drink or whatever it was to form any meaningful protest.

When she woke up the next day at noon, she ran to Ciara's house but her best friend refused to let her in. Still confused about  what had happened the previous day she went home and told her very angry mother that she had gotten carried away and spent the night at Ciara's house, hoping with all her heart that her mum didn't call to verify. It wasn't a habit with her and she was always generally well behaved, so there was really no reason to be suspicious of her.

Still numb from everything and refusing to remember and accept the reality of what happened to her , she had gone to school to find that she had been excommunicated from her lunch table group of friends and word around school was that she was a slut. She had gone from being a virgin to doing five boys at a go.

She didn't understand it. Why would they blame her? Were they so blind? She was raped, or was she?

The rumours were devastating but what really destroyed her was her friends' reaction.How could they think she was a slut? They were the only ones that knew her and understood her. Nothing was making sense. They were the ones who had lost their virginity and were trying to convince her to lose hers. They knew she didn't want to. They knew that. How come they are not waiting to hear her own side of the story. It's just not fair.

The day had been a nightmare. It was only the first day of school after the party, how would she survive a whole week, or the rest of the school year, how would she survive another day?

She tried desperately to hold on to denial. It didn't happen. This is all a bad dream that she would wake up from. Something like this could never happen to her. She did not deserve it.

She woke up from her dream to a nightmarish reality when she went to confront Ciara about her refusal to let her into her house. Of the pack, C was her best friend and the one that forced her to go to the party. If it was a dream, she might as well see it to the end. The girls always gathered at the bathroom after school to freshen up so she went there.

"I feel guilty about setting up Cathy like that. You think they actually raped her?"

"She went with them" Tisha muttered

"You know her drink was spiked."

"Why are you getting cold feet now? What did you think was going to happen when you forced her to come to that party. You knew she was going to lose it. All the time pretending like she was some angel. One party and she runs off with the entire football team"

"It wasn't the entire football team"

"What's it to you? Do you want to join her and become a slut like her?"

"No."But her drink was spiked. Do you think all five of them did her. You know she came to my house on Saturday and I felt so guilty I couldn't look her in the eyes"

"I don't Understand you C. She got what she deserved, feeling all good with herself. I guess she was a slut all the while and she was just pretending. We now know what she is really like so stop being so crazy about it. Unless you want to be friends with the slut instead"