Chapter Ten [Edited]

"Stop it Zander you're hurting him!" I scream my lungs out. "ZANDER PLEASE STOP!!!"

He wanst listening to me at all. I look at the boys and see them running into the room. They look at me and then at the boys and back at me. I choke on a sob. "Please... Stop them."

Stephen runs towards me and the rest of the boys run and try to take them apart. (Key word try). "Bliss stop crying you're strong. Please." Stephen pleads.

I start to laugh. And the boys look at me like I've lost my marbles. I stand up and wobble a little but gain more strength.

'Boys i got this just stand back please." They do as I say.

'Be careful Bliss he's on a rampage.' I turn to him and tell him,

"He would never hurt me." But I'm hoping its true.

I inch a little to the fight. I stop and see that Jason is fighting back but losing his strength. This gets my adrenaline pumping. He's my alpha. This is a little over the top especially for these guys.

I walk up to them and stand maybe 3 feet away from were there fighting on the floor. "I said STOP!!!!!."

They stopped for what felt like a millisecond, but being alpha and my non-alpha blood they resisted. I sigh loudly and turn to see the boys sending worried glances my way.

I turn to Jason and Zander and see them bloody and battered up, but still fighting. This is getting a little to old to fast.

I decide that I'll stop this now instead of waiting for one to finish the other off. I run up and get in between them and try to push them but all I get is a whack to the head and

Then I plunged into a quiet darkness.

*Stephens POV* (Omg!! Right?)

Bliss is so strong and courageous,

But what I saw made me see red and I guess so did the others. When Bliss fell the boys still fought like they didn't even notice they hit her and dropped to the floor.

I fought the urge to rip their throats out but I guess Jackson couldnt control himself. He ran up to them and punched both of them in the face a couple of times.

But I ran up to Bliss before she could get hit again. I took her and ran her to the infirmary as fast as i could and told the doctor of her condition he said she needed rest and time to herself. I nodded and ran back I saw that they were still fighting.

I got so tired of them I went up and took Alpha Jason by the hair, "With all due respect I have to to interrupt your little fiasco."

I yanked on his hair hard and punched his face and heard a satisfying crunch and threw him but not far. I walked up to Zander.

"Im not going to do anything." When he relaxed I sent a punch to his face. "Oops, I lied." And walked away with two furious looking Alphas after me.

I walk into the infirmary and asked for Bliss's room. "Down the hall room 15." I smile and give her gratitude.

I run down the hall away from them and slam the door before they make it in. They slam on the door.

"OPEN THIS DOOR NOW STEPHEN!" Yelled Zander.

I snort and roll my eyes. "Never!!" And walk over to her bed. I start to whisper to her.

" I am so soo so sorry this happened. I-I.. I cant apologise for their actions but... I will on my behalf. Jackson threw a few punches at their faces after you fell we were so... shocked that they didn't... Notice.... Nor care you fell, so preoccupied with fighting each other."

I grasped her hand and heaved a dry sob that racked my body.

I sit there and watch her peaceful face.

I hear a knock on the door and jump out of my seat forgetting where i was. "Who is it?"

"Uhh me. Jackson."

"Are you by yourself?"

"Yeah!" I walk over and open the door and drag him in. Slam the door before anyone see's.

"How's it been out there? You know Zander and Jason?" He nods his head.

"Everyone won't talk to him and disobeying them when they order to talk to them, Its hard but idk. Is she.. You k'now Okay?" He stared at Bliss glassy eyed. I nod my head mutely.

We stay there holding one hand each. We stay there for more than 12 hours and I turn to see Jackson in deep sleep.

I look at Bliss's face and see her eyes flutter open. She looks everywhere with calculating eyes. They land on me and give me a questioning look.

"Where...Where am I?" She craoked out. I anser with one word.

"Infirmary." She nods her head. "Uh can... I get.." I hold my hand up and walk over to the water and give it to her. She chugged it all down.

She clears her throat, "Can I ask why im here?" She waves a hand around the room. But it was only a small gesture.

"You don't remember?"

"A lit...." She turns to me wide eyed. "He... He hit me?" I nod my head. "I'm sorry what do you remember?"

"Just getting hit by Zander and falling. And seeing black." I nod.

"Okay I'll get the doctor. Hey-" I nudge Jackson a little. he jumped up and looked around and threw me an acuusing look. "Shes awake." He looks at her and his face brightens at the sight of being wake.

I open the door and call the doctor in but i see a two blurs and before i know it Zander and Jason are in the room...... All that was on my mind was .

Oh

Shit..

To Be Continued

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope You Liked Lots Of Drama In This Chappie & Next one So Watch out!! Lol

Fan!!!

Vote!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!

Please & Thank You!!!!!!!!

Hope You Enjoyed!!!!!!!