Chapter Seven. CONFESSIONS

Start from the beginning

I woke the third night in a row having that damn dream. If only it was just a dream. But it wasn't. It was one if the many memory's I have of laying in his bed with him. Just caressing each other. Something a couple would do. Back when I was living in lala land.

I pulled myself out of bed cleaning myself up for the arrival of my parents tomorrow with my car.

After preparing the spear room and cleaning up my room, getting food and cleaning the lounge, i finally stopped stalling and decided to call Angel.

"Hey boo! Where you?"

"Hey Ang, um I'm actually in LA." I said quietly.

"Oh say hi to DJ and Kaia for me."

"I will." I said nervously awaiting for the moment I have to tell my bestfriend I'm not coming home.

"So when you coming home? Your missing so much."

"We'll actually I'm not coming back."

"What do you mean your not coming back?"

"I got a job and I'm living in this apartment and stuff."

"What? When did you decide this?"

"Well at first I only came to stay with Kai. But then Tay gave me a job and let me live in her apartment." Ok so it wasn't all completely true but I didn't want to tell any of them until I have told Trey. Which I decided to tell him tomorrow after talking to my parents.

"So your actually staying there?" She said softly.

"Yeah I am. Sorry I haven't talked to you guys about it."

"It's fine. Will we get to see you?"

"Yeah I plan on coming back as much as I can. You guys can come stay here I have a spear room." I said all in one breath.

"I can't believe your not coming back." She said finally realising that this isn't just a joke.

We talked for a bit longer about what our plans were. Mostly hers because I was avoiding the fact I was going to be a mum in a couple of months.

*_Treys POV_*

As soon as I had been confronted by Ash. I tried harder to get a hold of Carley.

I needed to talk to her. I couldn't stand the fact she was moving on such bad terms with us. I wanted to just jump on a plane after her but I had training and games that I couldn't let my team down.

About an hour later just as I was about to roll a joint there was a knock on the door.

"Hey." Hayds said walking in sitting on my couch and throwing his legs up on the coffee table.

I just shut the door a continued like he wasn't here.

"You hear about Carls?"

"Yeah." I said quietly lighting my joint up.

"Where the fuck did that come from man."

"I gotta feeling its my fault." I admitted passing him the joint.

"What you mean?"

"We were fucking." I said taking a drag.

"Fuck sakes Trey." He said shaking his head in disappointment.

"I know bro."

"Your stepping on some bad ass territory bro. Since when?"

"Half way threw senior year." I admitted. I had never realised we had been going at it that long. No wonder I caught feelings for the girl.

"What the fuck that long?"

"Yeah."

"Just a root?"

"Started off like that. I don't even know how it started bro but we were just fucking, next thing I know I'm waking up next to her every fucking day."

"Wtf Trey? ever heard the saying don't shit where you eat."

"I know bro. Like I didn't even know how the fuck we got there. But I had stopped looking at other chicks, was just worried bout her aye. Didn't even realise I was calling her baby."

"This sounds like some deep shit. You don't allow sleep overs, you've never been a one pussy man, and you sure as hell don't use pet names."

"I fucking know. she wanted to go public but like you said I didn't wanna fuck up shit with my sister. When I finally realised she was getting upset and it was hurting me, I realised I was catching feelings,"

"Bro how you gonna fuck up shit with Ash, I mean she would have been sweet considering you took us getting together sweet as. but was that when you fucked up?"

"Nah the day she left, when I brought Tiffany to the café."

"Fucking hell."

"I know bro. I fucked up big time. She won't answer my calls."

"I don't blame her bro." I just ran hand threw my waves in frustration. "You dug yourself quit a hole bro."

"Fuck tell me about it. How is she?"

"She sounded good. Been talking to her on Facebook she's got a house and a job, gonna do med school over correspondence as much as she can."

"She's giving up med school?"

"She didn't really talk much about it. actually she avoided talking about herself as much as possible. Was talking to Kira, she hasn't heard anything different from what I've heard. And Ash and her aren't talking at the moment, but she left a voicemail talking some shit about her being confused and messed up. Ash wont talk much about what that means."

"I think that's all me."

"Well my boy, you got some shit to fucking fix man. And pronto cause your sisters about ready to fucking go you."

"She's already tried."

...............................................

Carley's new apartment       ------>