Chapter 15: Captured

Start from the beginning

"Yes, it is, Clarvis, now let us get back to business," said Gene.

Clarvis the Demon walked out of the room and look around the area while everyone screamed and running away. He had a creepy smile crept on his face, showing teeth like daggers. In a split-second, everything got quiet.

Zane's P.O.V.

I walked inside the hospital as I went in the elevator and push button number 5 as the doors closed. Then all of the sudden, I felt something... different, I mean not the feeling of the hospital or anything but something like the suffers around and screaming in agony. I heard a ding and the elevator doors open. Before I could walk out, there is blood on the ground.

"GAH!!!" I yelled as I jumped back and cover my mouth. I quickly walked out of the elevator, "hey, there's blood out h-" I stopped my words as I look around and see many lifeless bodies around the hallway. I gag and breathing faster as I couldn't stop.

 I gag and breathing faster as I couldn't stop

"Zane..." I heard someone calling my name but weak. I look around until I saw Aphmau.

"APHMAU!!!" I yelled.

"Zane... run..." said Aphmau as she past out.

Then suddenly, I heard a low and deep voice like it was speaking to you during the night and haunting you instead, it was right behind me.

"Zane..."

I quickly turn around

I quickly turn around. Nothing. I turn back and I saw a dark body figure looking right at me. Suddenly, like it teleported to me.

WHAM!!!

It pinned me and my breathing got out of control. I look up and met purple glowing eyes looking straight at me. Then I recognize the same white clean hair.

"Tra... vis..." I said weakly, I cough and cough. I saw his skin darker than before.

"Zane... let me help you with that," he said.

He wrapped his cold arms around me and started to take me.

"Let me go, Travis!" I said but continue coughing.

"I'm not Travis no longer, he's gone for good. I'm now Clarvis and you will do as I say, my little kitten," he said seductively.

No wonder where Travis gets his flirty side. FORGET ABOUT THAT!!! He picked me up in a bridal style and started to fly. The asthma is killing me and I can't breathe. Everything I see is a blur and every time I talk it always hurt.

"Travis, why?..." Before I could say anything, something fell out of my hand and darkness took over me.

3rd's P.O.V.

While Clarvis took Zane away, Garroth came to the hospital quickly and went to the 5th floor. He looked around and saw many lifeless bodies around. He had a disgusted look and saw Aphmau lying on the ground.

"Aphmau!" Garroth yelled as he stepped and almost slipped on the corpses and blood. He picked her up and set her down on the bed, "what happen?"

"They... took... them..." Aphmau said weakly.

"Who?" Garroth asked.

"Zane and Laurance..." she said.

Garroth eyes widen and look around as he went to Laurance's desk and saw a note on the computer screen written in blood.

'If you wanna see them again, then bring Vylad and Cadenza with you. If not, say goodbye to your baby brother.'

-Lord of Shadow Thieves

__________

Well, that's... um... frightening! .=^.^= Right, I know I should tell you this, but I'm probably going to ruin this moment but there's-

Michi: There's going to be the second book! Nya~

MICHI!!!! YOU'RE DEAD!!! *Throws her out of the window to the trash*

Yes, what she said, there's the second book of Patients In Love. I can't tell you the details yet but keep a lookout.

These photos are not mine! I got it from Twitter and give all the credit to Pasta @P_Y_F2 and I give her big thanks! She's a good drawer! Follow her! Thank you!

Until then, take care! Buh-bye!