The Prison Break

Lucy POV

I was woken up by the shouts of a guard telling us to get our worthless butts up. He walked in front of all of us and told us something.

"Ok, so I found a hole in your cell behind one of the crates tell me who did it and all of you won't get hurt."

I saw Sho shaking out of the corner of my eyes and with my heightened senses I could hear his heart beating fast, so I'm sure he came up with a plan to escape, but was found out. I saw Erza about to say she did it, but I beat her to the punch.

"I did it!" I shouted.

"Really, well come here it's time for your punishment you brat."

He dragged me to a room with a fat and skinny man.

The skinny one walked up to me.
"Wow, this child is a beauty, maybe we should keep her for when we need entertainment?"

"Yea, but let's put a mark on her, so she knows who she belongs to and who helped us achieve this." Said the fat man.

The took a tool out of a fire place it was a circle with a capital 'z' in the middle. (Z)

The came towards me slowly with creepy, perverted smiles on.

"Be a good slave and scream for us!" He said at the same time as when they put the Brander on the middle of my chest.

I lost all the breath in my body as I used every ounce of my strength to keep myself from screaming. I gasped loudly as they pushed it farther into my skin. There was blood all over my clothes and I had tears in my eyes, but I never let them fall. I would not give them the satisfaction of seeing me cry and scream and beg.

"Brother she won't scream, should we torture her til she does?" Said the fat one.

"Indeed we shall, my brother!"

For three days straight I was whipped while naked. Punched and kicked around the room, cut all over my body, and verbally abused as well as mentally. They kept calling me names like: murderer, worthless, weak, stupid, and my least favorite monster.

I was finally taken bake to my cell only to have Sho run up to me crying about how he missed me, Jellal saying the bastards were going to pay for hurting his little sister, and Simon glare at anyone who tried to touch me aside from the crying Sho that was nestled in my arms.

A few days later we started a rebellion. Erza was leading it because Jellal was taken.
We were losing til Grandpa Rob sacrificed himself to protect us from a powerful blast of magic.

Erza and I snapped.
Erza made every weapon in a 3 meter radius levitate and attack the guards and I went into dragon force and took out the rest.

Erza went on ahead to retrieve Jellal, but never came back.
After a while Jellal came out and told us we were staying here to complete the Tower of Heaven and that Erza betrayed us.
My and Simon shared a look.

He was lying to us all.