Chapter Two

Heyyy~!

#########

    "G-good afternoon everyone, my name is Masato Angeline... I will be your basketball manager starting tomorrow. Please do take care of me." I bowed down in front of the to show my respect. I looked up and smiled brightly even if I was totally embarrassed inside.

    "Masato-chan, why start tomorrow when you can, now?" Asked a gorilla looking guy, "Why art thou not wearing thy uniform?" Asked a tall Chinese looking guy, "Are you still single?" Asked a short dirty-blonde headed guy. Of all the question, the last one bugged me the most, and what with the silly accent and grammar of the Chinese looking guy?

    "Oi! Stop it you boys! She's just a newbie and you bombard her with questions like that? How rude of you?! " Masako-san suddenly snapped beside me, which took me by a great surprise... i thought she was a cool layed-back and collected lady. But then, this proved me wrong.

    "I just transferred to this school today, Principal Kyoko asked me to have a small tour around. I'm not wearing the uniform yet,  I'll receive it later today. and yes I'm still single but not ready to mingle, no boyfriend since birth and not planning to have one until I finish my school.  A-are there anymore questions?" After my quite long talk they had their eyes on me like a hungry  animal eyeing its prey.

    I took a quick glance on my pure black G-SHOCK, seeing it was already 5:13 in the after noon — I stiffened and whitened.... "Oh my gosh! Papa's gonna kill me now!" Realizing it was already too late,  I face Masako-san widened my eyes at her, "I-I-I g-gotta go now! P-PAPA'S GONNA KILL ME!! I was supposed to be back at 5:00... see you all tomorrow!" I Dashe through the door, five steps away after I came running back to ask directions again.

    "--500 push ups, and 10 laps around the school. That's for asking rude questions to Masato!" I heard the last part of her nagging. "Excuse me Masako-san!  Help me get to the Principal's Office... i was not paying attention when we got here.. sorry!" She looked at me shocked,  looked at the boys which stiffened at her look and did sit-ups by themselves. Then she grabbed my elbow gently and started running.

=Time Skip=

    A minute or more later we we're both panting and on our knees in front of the office, exactly after 9quick pants, the door opened. I saw a clean leather shoes and a brown pants that seemed awfully familiar, I slowly looked up and saw the shocked and slightly angered face of my father.

    "Where did you go?! Because of you, I am now late for my 6:00 appointment with a client!" He nagged. "G-gomenasai of otou-sama... it-it will never  happen again... forgive me." I bowed while stuttering. I turned away from him and faced Masako-san while wincing and mumbled a quick "Sorry I got you into this."

    The drive home was silent, no one dared to talk... no.... not even Papa who was fuming with anger. The car suddenly halts to a stop.

    "Were here so get out you worthless piece of junk!" He suddenly blabbered and spanked the steering wheel and tightly gripping  it like it was dear life itself. Then I grabbed my sling bag, opened the car door and slammed the for shut—making sure it lightly shook because of the impact.

    I scurried my way to my own room, not even to bother and greet my mama and fetch Mochi and Maki—my two fat Persian Cats.

    After arriving to my own room I jumped to my Queen sized bed, face down taking a five minutes nap before changing my clothes. "Maa, maa Angeline... you can do this! You'll just have to finish school and then go back to America with your friends. Gambatte ne? Hyaaaaa~ Hai~" then I blacked out for the nap.

    Five minutes later I woke up, I went to my shower, took a quick bath then changed into my nightgown.

    "Sleep tight tonight! Tomorrow would be a big day after all..." I talked to the mirror attached to the wall, then finally I slept.

#########

How's that nigga?! Hahaha nvm...just be patient waiting for me...  I just never have the time to update my stories but... I still make them with my whole heart!♡

So please comment down you suggestions and requests....

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
BE A FAN
★★★★★