Warm Bella 9

Bella'sPOV

"what...aree....yoouuu?" I groaned. Looking up at Edward. If he was human then he wouldn't have chase after the human, though he taken on the apperance of a zombie like me, he wasn't. By now he would have been infected. 

Edward closed his eyes, almost deading to answer. Was it really that bad? But i knew I would accept it. He had accepted me like this. Though I would have prefered he told me sooner.

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you earlier." He said, not sitting up and moving me. I shrugged.

"Please don't think of us differently." Esme begged. I nodded. 

"Vampire." Edward growled.I didn't respond. Edward stiffened, raising his head to look at my blank face. I blinked. 

Of course it didn't matter. But if he was a vampire, why did they stay? Or let me drag them off. Those questions filled my rotting brain. 

"Bella" Edward asked, his hand on my shoulder.

"I...don't...caarre...wha...tt..yooouu...arrre.." I said. He stiffened, wanted a different reaction. Esme gave Edward a look that clearly stated she was right.

"Thank you" Esme said, reaching over and squezzed my arm.

"Wh..y...did...yoouu...staay..?" I questioned, confused.

Edward said nothing so I struggeled to sit up and looked to him. He sat up too. I looked to Esme who was glaring at Edward with a demanidng look. I sensed that she only stayed fro Edward. But hy would he stay? At a infested Airport with Bonies who could probably rip them apart. I wondered if any of those myths were true.

"Because...." Edward started, trying to find words. "I wanted to."

I rose an eyebrow. That wasn't the only reason. Esme gave him a softer look but it was obviousely wanting him to continue. 

"Fine!" He snapped, looking to Esme with a glare. I looked started. She hadn't said anything. 

"I'll leave you two to talk." Esme said, getting up, the little girl who's name was Nessie, from what her lable said anyway (I hadn't paid attention before.), Also got up, latching onto her hand again, and both zombie walked off. 

I looked to Edward who was glaring at Esme's disappearing figure. His gaze sofened as he met my eyes. His face becoming nervous. 

"Wh..at?" I asked, grabbing his wrist. Now the hardness of his wrist was understandable.

"I-I think I love you" He blured out quickly. I caught it all. Shock flooded though me, but I couldn't respond. He Froze himself, unsure of my reaction. Looking like a deer in the headlights.

Suddenly it all made sense. I was the reason he stayed. But how could he love me? A dead and decaying 17 teen old zombie girl. I was alway slow, and unreponceive, he was a fast thinker, immortal and didn't rot. 

 "Bu..ttt...I'mmm....deadd?" I questioned, my face sofening into a mornful expresion. I didn't want to be like this. He smiled sadly.

 "It doesn't matter to me. If you were alive then I would possiblely still be in love with you. You know that would make a great book. The vampire and the human love story." He said, trying to lighten up the mood. I smiled the best way I could before snuggling up to his side.

 "So....youuuu...loveee...me" I said, wanting tomakesure. I felt him nod. "Lo...ve..yooo..u.too" I wrasped, I had the sudden feeling like I should have blushed. But I knew I would never. He kissed me gently on the temple.

 I didn't know how long we sat outside for, hours i knew, but just enjoying each other's comapany. 

 "You know, If we're going to talk in front of other zombies, am I going to have to make it look hard? Like you?" He questioned. I smiled. 

"Ye..ss...Obvio...use...oth..er..wise..." I wheezed.  "Pr..act...ice" I ordered. 

"Oo....kkayy.." He said, sounding like he winded himself. 

"R..ooug.hherr."

"Fi..nnee" I wheezed a giggle. He mimicked it, prefecting it. I clapped slwoly.

"Talking zombie now?" I heard Esme ask, suddenly appearing out of the shadows. How long had she been there? 

"We have to stay hidden. So from now on, we have to make our sentaces like the way Bella does, not use full sentace either." Edward pouted. I nodded.

"li..ke..thi...ss?" Esme said, doing a very good impression. 

"Ye..ah.."

"What do we do about hunting? We need to eat now and again?" He asked. I fronwed. I hadn't thought of that.

"le..ss..bon..iees..out..side....at...nightttt." I pointed out looking around. 

"We should hunt now. That way we'll be here in the morning, we'll be gone...16 minutes.." Edward said. I nodded, getting up slwoly. 

"Sho..uld..be..close..." I rapsed. They nodded. Em came next to me and plopped down. the little girl too. Making sure on one was about, they shot off in an invisible speed out. I sighed. 

 "Gurrrr" I groaned, now sinikng back to more zombie me.

"Uh." Em replyed. "..wh..at...ss..the..matt..er" She said, I was surprised but couldn't show it.She had rarely spoekn any words, let alone to anyone lately

"mis..ss..him.." I said, stairng aimlessly at the bit of moon appearing though the bits of cloud that took up most of the sky. Hardly surprising. Em rolled her eyes.

"Se...ven..se..cond..ss" She pointed out. I hudded a groan, lying back down. the Clousy sky concealed any visble stars so it was annoying, once or twise I had thought I saw a glimps of one. I hadn't see a star since I woke from death. Kinda depressing now.

 Then I heard a rush of feet then Edward's face appearing infrot of mine, grinnign down. 

"He...y" I greeted. He bent down and kised me on the lips, surpirsing us both. He grinned sheepishly and pulled me so I was sitting up again.  Even though he had gone, i dind't see any change in his face though i noticed he looked more controlled than beofre. 

"Hey" He greeted. Esme shot down, next to us, not caring if it was muddy. We never cared about the dirt or blood or mun on the floor. It was everywhere you went. Esme had an odd calculating look in her eyes. 

"Our eyes haven't changed. Nor the shaows here." Her finger's traced the shadows under her black eyes.  Edward frowned.

"They're surpose to. Gold when not thirst, black when." Edward explained.

"May...be...your...bod...ie..is...hel..ping..you...hide." My words clearer. They thought about this for a moment.

 "Maybe" Esme said, though her mouth was twisted down slightly. She then looked to me and Edward's enlocked hands before hugging us both. "I'm glad you've someone. You have no idea how long I've wait for him to find someone-" She gushed, suddenly stopping as a Bonie passed.

"Guuh" Em groaned loudly, now staring at the Bonie. It had stopped and was lookign at us, Edward moved so he was staring aimlessly at the sky, Esme was sat staring at the conctrete as well as Em and the girl was lying on her fornt with her face in the mud. It walked away.

"Huhhh" I groned, out of habit now. 

"Gur" Edward said, more mockingly than it should have. Esme's lip turned up. I shoved his side, he let himself move with it.

 "Zo..mbie....ta...lkk...noww." Esme groaned, seeing the faint rays of the sun rise. More Bonies and Zombies made their way through the doors.  Another day in Zombie airport.