chapter 3

i turn around to see jasper stopping me from undoing my bra.

"you should not have left the door open." he says.i gulp and look at him wide eyed looking for his next move. he backs me up against the door, which somehow got closed. he looks like hes about to kiss me but instead he his shoves face into my neck.

"you dont know how hard it is to contain myself right now." he says. i thread my fingers through his hair. "that's not helping." he growls.

"would it help if i put your shirt on?"  i can feel him nod against my neck so i lightly push him off and pick up the shirt from the ground and take off my bra. i hear him groan from behind me. i grin. i put the shirt on a slowly button it up turning around. he zooms forward and stops my hands. he takes up the job of buttoning up the shirt.

"dont tempt me." he says and i grin cheekily. he pulls me close and kisses my forehead. i laugh and start walking away. jasper uses his vampire strength to push me on the bed. he's hovering over me.  i grab his neck.

"you have no idea how much i missed you." i say.

"not as much as i did." he says.

"impossible." i say and pull him down for a kiss. he keeps his weight up with one of his elbows the other hand is on my waist. the kiss is slow but passionate. he pulls away and kisses all over my face. he then pulls away and cuddles me too his chest. i start undoing his vest, getting ready for bed. i push his vest off with his help and he sits up to help me. i then start on hi shirt and throw that off too. no words are spoken between us as he lays down and stretches his arm out as a pillow. i put my head on his arm and his other arm is used to pull me closer. i then work my magic and we fall asleep.

---

"hows jacob?" i ask Bella a couple days later.

"you see him more then i do." she says and eats a sour patch.

"haven't seen him since that day in la push." i say.

"why's that, do you think?" she asks. i take a blue sour patch out of the bag.

"i told him i turned. he hasn't tried to get in contact with me since." i say and focus on the sour patch kid.

should i eat his head first or his legs so he cant run?
"oh that's why he kept asking about you. Nina i dont think hes mad about the whole i turned thing if yo mostly stay human and dont drink blood. i think he think its cool that if you wanted you could shift." she says.

"you think so?"

"yes, i think he thinks its very cool that you could shift." she says. "if you had to chose between being a werewolf or a vampire, what would you choose."

"i love the idea of being able to shift into an animal, but i also like the idea of gifts. but if i had to really choose id choose to be a were-panther. " i say and eat another sour patch kid. we were sitting in the middle of her and Edwards meadow. "if i choose to be a werewolf, that only give the pack a bigger ego, but if i chose a vampire that only give the vampires a bigger ego."

"what would that do to the were-panthers?" Bella asks.

"they dont have to know a thing." i say and smile. then i freeze at a thought.

"Nina? you alright?" she asks.

"yes, i just had a thought. i know a vampire who has animal mimicry, which means he can take the powers of the animal. and Eleazar said i could combine powers, so if i combine the shifters ability to shift and Wyatt's animal mimicry..." i trail off.

"you could basically shift into any animal." she says with a look of awe on her face.

"you wanna try it?" i ask jumping up and down.