Chapter 1 senapi Allen~

Today was your fist day at Akademi High School. You were walking through the halls looking at all the girls and boys, but there was always one boy that would catch your attention Allen F. Jones the love of your dreams he was YOUR Senpai and you loved him more than anything in the world. One day while walking the halls you noticed Heather walking towards your senpai, you quickly hid behind a wall to hear their conversation,"hey um...Allen do you wanna be my history partner today?" He looked at her shook his head,"no thanks I'm with (y/n)" he said walking away, you smirked and looked at her,"oh Heather~" you sang walking towards her,"can you follow me real quick I wanna show you something really cool that I found in the gym you'll love it!" you said with excitement in your voice looking at her. She nodded and so you began walking towards the schools gym with her training behind you,"hey um..(Y/n) can we hurry please I don't wanna be late to class" she said sounding worried as you both walked inside the empty gym you covered her eyes as she yelped in surprise,"remember it's a surprise~" you sang she nodded and relaxed,"ok keep your eyes closed while I go get it~,"she nodded as she covered her eyes you quickly walked towards a box that you opened and pulled out a switch blade and held it to her throats as she gasped and fell to the ground coughing and chocking,"oh Heather you were such a sweet girl but you know you have to know when to keep things to yourself~" you said smiling as you put the switch blade into the pocket of your skirt "I can hear your breathing" you said smiling turning to meet the eyes of...