Chapter Two

Toni

*3 weeks later*

These past three weeks has been hectic. I swear to god I've never known a baby that cries as much as Kennedi.

Tamar and Mommy have  been helping alot.. So I'm thankful that I'm not doing this all alone.

"You ready to go bye bye Kenn?" I say in babytalk as I put Kennedi's Nuk in her mouth.

She slighty giggles.

"You're so cute baby." I say as I slighty touch her nose.

"Tamar? Are you ready?" I ask curiously as I place Kennedi in her carseat.

"Yes chile, I just had to make sure I look beat and put." Tamar says as she walks away from the mirror.

"Okay, lets go. Can you please grab her diaper bag." I say as I pick up her carseat.

Me and Tamar left out my house and we headed towards the mall.

As soon as I arrive, all I see Is paparazzi.

"Toni! Toni!" This one guy yells out. "Hi guys." I wave.

"Who is the baby? Is it yours?" He asks. I wave him off.

I'm not ready to share Kenn with the world, not until Kenny finds out.

We went in gymboree and seiro's to find Kennedi baby clothes and then we went to the food court and got some food.

"Chilee.. Look at your baby daddy over there with his wife and stuff.. Tehehe." Tamar says.

I look at Tamar crazy. "Why the hell is he here?"

"Chile, this is a public place." Tamar says.

"I know, me and my child are leaving." I say as I get up and grab Kennedi's carseat and her bags and walk toward the door.

I then stop as I hear the voice of someone who I loved and missed so much.

I turn around to see Kenny hand in hand with Nicole.

"Tone, long time no see." Kenny says.

I softly chuckle. "Ken.. How are you?"I say as I look down at Kennedi's carseat to see her sleeping.

Nicole clears her throat and I roll ny eyes at her. I'm feeling a little petty today.

"Good, good.. Are you babysitting for Tamar?" He asks.

"You know Ken, I need to talk to you." I say as I place Kennedi's carseat next to me.

"Okay, whats on your mind?" He asks curiously.

"In private." I say sternly.

Nicole clears her throat. "Whatever you need to say to my man, you can say infront of me." She says with an attitude.

I shot her a look. "It's not any of your buisness, saying he's your man is cute but don't flatter yourself.. I was here before you and I'm sure as hell going to be here when you leave, now Ken.. Can we talk." I say flashing a fake smile at Nicole.

"Bitch" I hear Nicole mumble as she walks away leaving just Ken, Kennedi and I.

"Sorry about Nicole." He says. I nod.

"Ken, you know alot has happened these past months.. Remember our little accident?" I ask as I fiddle with my fingers.

"Yeah, one of the best nights of my life." He says chuckling.

"Ken, you got me pregnant." I blurt out.

He doesn't say anything.

"Look, I'm sor-" *gets cut off*

"How the hell could you keep this from me? It was a mistake! How could this even happen" He says pissed off.

I look at him crazy. "You're a married man! Do you want me to feel like a frickin home wreaker? Are you serious? It was a mistake.. I should've knew you would act this way" I say as I pick up Kennedi's carseat and her bags.

"Ton-" He manages to say before I cut him off.

"Don't even waste your breath." I say as I walk away with Kennedi and all off her things.

I walk out to my car. I put Kennedi's carseat in then I get in and head towards my house.

Tears begin to well up in my eyes as I think about everything that just happened.