12- Dark Link..

You smiled at Zachery who Ben clearly did not like. Walking up to him you held out your hand for him to shake. "Hi I'm (Y-" You started 'til he grabbed your hand and yanked you into a kiss. It was rough and quick but once you pulled away you were pissed. So instead of talking it out you slap him across the face. "Excuse me but you don't kiss a girl you just met!" You yell. Ben looked at you shocked and Zachery gave you a perverted smirk.

"Really? Oh well my mistake, I thought that is what I was supposed to do." He says almost sarcastically. This made your angrier but your cheeks still turned that pink color which made him smirk more. Frowning you started walking back towards your tent, where (Y/Friends/N) was still sleeping. "Hey were are you going?" He asked.

"Back in my tent to grab something.." I said in a angry tone. Once in my tent I closed it and sighed. I rummaged through my bag trying to find my DS so I could play it and forget about what Zachery did. Once I found it I grabbed my phone.

"Good morning (Y/N)" (Y/Friends/N) tiredly said stretching.

"Morning. Get dressed and met me outside. Ben brought a new friend." You inform her and the head out of the tent. You stared at Ben who was scolding Zachery. He didn't seem to care though. They were acting like brothers who never got along. "Guys what are you doing?" You asked walking up to them.

"Nothing (Y/N)" Ben said huffing and folding his arms like a child. You giggled thinking it was cute how he got all mad about Zachery. At least you new he cared for you. Zachery saw your reaction and glared at him.

"So Ben, want to play some more games today?" You asked pulling out your DS. His face lit up.

"Sure (Y/N)!"

"Hey what about me?" Zachery said frowning. "I want to play with your guys to!"

"Fine if you have a DS you can play also." You said. He smirked and pulled a silver one out. You looked at Ben who now looked like he wanted to scream. You smirked and you guys walked down to the lake. Sitting down on a rock you pulled out Mario Kart DS. You chose to be Yoshi and started the game with Ben and Zachery. After a few rounds which you won most of, your friend finally joined you, along with Toby, and E.j. which she happened to meet up with. You sighed and looked at all the guys that could be you friend. It was getting harder by the minute trying to figure it all out.