[2]: Survive (Edited) ✔️

"Who the hell are you?" Daryl challenges.

"Who the hell are you?" A Latino man fires back, Victoria keeps her rifle aimed, not liking the way he was eyeing her.

"He's bleeding out. We gotta go back." Rick says.

"Why don't you come on out of there?" Victoria tilts her head, "Slow and steady."

"What happened to him?" The Latino man asks.

"He got bit." Daryl answers quick.

"Bit?" Victoria notices the Latino male pulling a gun out.

"Easy now. I don't want to have to kill you." Victoria retorts.

"Who the hell are you people, anyway?" The man keeps his pistol raised, glaring at Victoria.

"Don't look like no rescue team." Another man says.

"I hope you aren't expecting one." Victoria snorts.

Rick looks at Victoria. "Come on, we gotta go."

"Nah, I think I'm gonna stay here." Victoria eyes the four men.

"Victoria!" The strawberry blonde rolls her eyes before running towards Rick and the rest.

"Daryl! Victoria!"

"Open the door! It's Hershel!" Rick and the rest run into the cell block, Victoria stays behind.

Instead the strawberry blonde waits for those five men to come wondering in. "Come on you son's of bitches." Victoria mutters.

Victoria jumps when she hears a noise, she sighs when it's just Daryl.

"Am I the only one who wants to kill those bastards?" Victoria questions.

Daryl nods. "No." He replies bluntly. "You got a military background?"

Victoria nods. "My dad was a marine. My mother's father was in the Air Force."

Daryl looks at the strawberry blonde impressed. "I take it you know how to fight then."

"Damn right. Wanna go?" Victoria jokes.

"I'll take you on another day."

Victoria quickly turns her head back around when she hears footsteps approaching.

"That's far enough." Daryl warns.

"Cell block C. Cell 4-- that's mine, gringo. Let me in."

Victoria steps in front of Daryl. "Today's your lucky day, fellas. You've been pardoned by the state of Georgia. You're free to go."

"What you got going on in there?"

"Ain't none of your concern." Daryl says.

"Don't be telling me what's my concern." The Latino man pulls his pistol out again, pointing it at Daryl.

Victoria immediately aims her gun at him. "Take one more step. I swear I'll blow your brains out."

"Chill man." A taller man warns his friend. "Dude's leg is messed up. Besides, we're free now. Why are we still in here?"

"The man's got a point." Daryl acknowledges.

"Yeah, and I gotta check on my old lady."

"A group of civilians breaking in to a prison you got no business being in-- got me thinking there ain't no place for us to go."

"Why don't you go find out?" Victoria challenges.

"Maybe we'll just be going now."

"Hey, we ain't leaving."

"You ain't coming in either." T-Dog appears out of nowhere, he nods at the strawberry blonde.

"Hey, this is my house, my rules. I go where I damn well please."

"There ain't nothing for you here. Why don't you go back to your own sandbox?" Daryl argues.

Rick comes running in. "Hey, everyone relax. There's no need for this."

"How many of you are in there?"

"Too many for you to handle." Rick looks at Victoria, nodding for her to go back inside.

Victoria groans before walking back with the others, Glenn sighs when Victoria runs right past him.

"You're cuffing him?" Victoria asks, scaring Glenn.

"We can't take any chances. You know that." Glenn sighs.

Victoria looks down at the ground, her eyes red from crying, tears continue to run down her cheeks. "I think I'm gonna go talk to Rick."

Glenn frowns. "Maybe you should stay here and get some rest."

"I'm not gonna sit around when I could be out there helping." Victoria begins walking away, Glenn hesitantly following behind her.

"Hey. Victoria. Stop." Victoria angrily rips her arm away from his. "Look. I know you want to go out and help, but you need to just stay here. You deserve to rest." Glenn argues.

Victories laughs. "Glenn stop acting like you're my father."

Glenn rolls his eyes. "Why should I?"

"Because it would would be weird if the guy I liked acted like my father figure."

Glenn smiles cheekily. "The guy you like?"

"The guy I like." Victoria repeats.

"You like me, huh?" Glenn smirks.

"Maybe." Victoria winks before walking away.

Everyone sits in front of Hershel. Hoping and praying that the older man wakes up. Everyone smiles when the man opens his eyes.

"Daddy." Maggie smiles.

Chapter two! Sorry this chapter was boring. The next chapter will be much more action packed and a little bit different.