"I'm so excited! Have you picked a date yet?!" Lily grinned. 

"Lily! I'm not telling you anything. It's all a surprise." I laughed a little at her eagerness. 

"Lils stop badgering my fiancé." James grinned kissing my cheek and throwing his arm over my shoulders. 

"Well you two need to hurry up and get married already!" Lily rolled her eyes. 

"I agree!" Lottie backed her up, crossing her arm's across her chest. 

"You two remind me of Aunt Taylor and Mum way too much." James shook his head at them. 

"We're mini versions of them." Lily shrugged. 

"Would you care to dance?" James grinned, holding his hand out to me. 

"James, since when were you part of the royal family?" Lily grinned mischievously. 

"Shut up Lily." He huffed and quickly turned back to me. 

"Of course." I laughed and took his hand. 

We both slowly walked to the dance floor, joining others as they slow danced to the music that was playing. 

"What were they asking you about?" James asked. 

"Just about our wedding, I just said we hadn't made any plans yet." I smiled. Between us, we had decided that the wedding date would be June the 27th the following year and that we would get married at the Potter's Manor in the sun on the gardens outside. 

"Have you made any plans yet?" James asked me with a smile. 

"I've picked my bridesmaids." I smiled, looking down at the floor. 

"Who?" He smiled. 

"Nadia, Cassie, Adira, Jenna, Lily and Lottie." I told him quietly. 

"That's lovely, i'm sure they'll all love to be asked. I know Lily and Lottie will be ecstatic." He laughed a little. 

"Have you thought of anything?" I asked him. 

"I'd quite like a chocolate cake." He shrugged. 

"James you have other things to pick before the cake." I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. 

"I've picked my best man." He smiled. 

"Really?! I thought it'd take you ages to choose." 

"It took me a lot of thinking but i've gone with my gut instinct and picked Teddy." He smiled. 

"That's great! Teddy will love that." I smiled. 

"James would you announce the speeches for me?" Teddy suddenly appeared over James' shoulder. 

"It would be an honour." James grinned, suddenly looking very mischievous. We walked back over to our table where he picked his wine glass up and a tea spoon. 

"James don't do anything to drastic, this is a wedding." I reminded him. 

"I won't." He grinned, kissing my cheek. James suddenly climbed up on to the table and clanged the tea spoon against his glass shouting "SPEECHES!"

The room fell silent and James climbed off of the table grinning at me. 

"That was drastic James." I rolled my eyes with a small laugh. 

"Oh well." He shrugged. I sat down and watched as Harry climbed up on the stage with a piece of parchment in his hand and a shaky smile. 

"First Harry Potter will be making a speech for Bill Weasley and for the absence of Mr Remus Lupin." James told the crowd without a microphone and then took the seat next to me. His voice was loud enough to not need a voice amplifier.