"Dearly beloved, we are gathered her today to witness the marriage of Edward Remus Lupin and Victoire Weasley. Firstly if anyone has any reason why these two shall not be married, may you speak now or forever hold your piece." A small wizard at the front of the Marquee and immediately silenced the wedding party. 

Victoire reached the front and smiled widely at Teddy as she turned to face him. It seemed strange to think that in a few months me and James would be doing the exact same thing that they were doing right now. I couldn't believe that I was getting married. 

The wedding was beautiful with many tears from Victoire's Mother, Fleur and a few from her Grandmother as well. James had always said that his Grandmother was very emotional when it came to events like weddings. I couldn't believe how many people had turned up to witness Teddy and Victoire's wedding and it was truly amazing to see that so many people cared about them. 

Seeing Teddy and Victoire's wedding just made me even more excited for my own wedding. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The day went by quickly and it was finally night time and even more guests flooded into the marquee. The atmosphere was amazing as there were so many people there and it was just a great place to be. I was currently sat with Lily and Lottie because James had gone off to talk to some people from the Auror department with his Dad. 

"Soooo, how are the wedding plans going Amber?!" Lottie grinned excitedly. She was more like her Mother than people said she was. 

"Okay, we've not really made any plans yet." I shrugged. In my head i'd made loads of plans but i'd not yet voiced them to James. I had already decided that my bridesmaids were going to be my sister Jenna, Nadia, Cassie, Adira, Lily and Lottie. Six bridesmaids seemed like the perfect amount as they were the six people closest to me. 

"You've definitely got ideas in your head! I have and i'm not even in a relationship with anyone!" Lily exclaimed, raising her eyebrow at me. 

"Are you sure about that Lil because the way that you were looking at Scorpius Malfoy says otherwise?" Lottie grinned smugly at her best friend. 

"Scorpius Malfoy?! Lily are you trying to give your Dad, your uncles and your brothers heart attacks?!" I cried turning to face her. Lily was dancing with the devil. 

"Keep your voices down!" Lily cried, pulling our head's down so that we were closer to her so nobody could listen in on our conversation. 

"So it's true?" Lottie grinned. 

"Yes but i'm sure he doesn't feel the same way. Please don't say anything to James Amber?" Lily looked at me with pleading eyes. 

"Of course not, your secret is safe with me." I smiled. 

"YES! I KNEW IT!" Lottie cried, fist pumping the air. 

"Lottie stop it!" Lily rolled her eyes, sitting back in her seat. 

"I've just got that best friend instinct." Lottie shrugged. 

"You sound exactly like Cassie and Nadia when they lecture me." I laughed looking between the two girls. 

"Anyway! You changed the subject Lott! Come on Amber you have to tell us?!" Lily cried, suddenly turning back to me. 

"Okay, well i've picked my bridesmaids but i'm not telling you! I'm going to ask them all in a special way." I smiled, proud of my idea of asking each of the girls to be my bridesmaids. Hopefully they'd all want to be.