Sweet Fantsy, Bitter Reality

This is a collection of short love stories of three friends studying in a private university in baguio city.

Their names are Claire Pars , Kyla Gall, and Lissy Biura...

[Lissy's fantasy ( one sided love) ]

Lissy is smart type of girl among the four friends. She is always included in the dean's list of the university. She is a very hardworking student and do everything to make her very rich parents to be proud of her. On the other hand, Anton Mercado is a son of the CEO of Mercado oil company. He is a very rich kid , the successor of Mercado oil company and most of all Lissy's very best friend.He is so caring and loving best friend that' s why no doubt Lissy fall inlove with him..but lissy thinks he does not feel the same with her...

Lissy despite of her feelings toward him, the hurts that she felt whenever Anton talks about his girl flings. She still mNge to hide her feelings and fake a smile for the sake of their friendship..

Then the day of Bussiness management valentine night was abit to come....Lissy is so nervous since they are required by the teachers to attend the night. she is nervous because Anton might not invite him as his partner to the Valentine's night.

Anton notice that Lissy are not so comfortable when He talks about the night..

"Hey! where's my happy bestfriend... all i see is a sad ugly pig.." anton cracked a joke to lighten the mood but Lissy did not buy it

and just rolled her eyes saying

" You know what that's the funniest joke ive heard i even forgot how to laugh..haha " then after saying that she exited the classroom. she wasnt really in the mood to have a conversation with him. She is so exhausted with the school activities and her so called One sided love.

Anton was about to run for her outside but he saw his latest ex gf outside and He hide instead.He is so sick of her being so clingy.

Lissy is so angry that anton didnt follow her... Then she call her friends, claire pars and kyla gall for them to go in Zentea, Their best wifi area ever, haha

Lissy tell her friends about the valentines night and when anton did not follow her to say sorry..Lissy 's problem is nit solved bec her friends just laugh at her saying " ASA" .

The next morning, lissy's driver cannot drive her to school because of his gout. He called anton to fetch her but Anton said he cant because He is with Hannah, Anton's latest target.

Lissy decided to take a cab. When Lissy is on her way to school, she saaw anton's car parked beside bohemia cafe. She was going to approach him when and make the cab stop when sge saw him.....

Beside his car wuth hannah....

KISSING.