•|Kiss 'N Tell? |• Chapter 22

Start from the beginning

Patrick- Can I let you in a little secret?

Me- Umm, sure what is it? *sits up*

Patrick- You know we been friends for a pretty good while right?

Me- Yea...

Patrick- I sorta have feelings for you...like strong feelings.

Me- Oooooooh damn..*slides down seat*

Patrick- I really have to get something g else off my chest,

Before I could even ask, he grabbed my face and just kissed me. It was a slow lingering kiss that had the tongue at the end. I quickly snapped out of it and pulled away with a shocked look on my face. What did I just do? I was out of it for a minute until Chris came bck with some candy. I grabbed one before he could even realize it. As I sucked on the lolly pop, I saw Patrick smiling. He think this is funny. I kicked him and he jumped. I gave him a look and he instantly wipped the smirk off his face. Then Dustin came and sat beside Chris. I just winked in seat like nothing really happened knowing it did. His in the world am I going to tell EVERYONE back at home this? As I was feeling guilty Patrick was probably happy as tube right now..

Chris- What's wrong g with you?

Me- N-Nothing. Nothings wrong, why do you ask?

Dustin- You act like you just saw a ghost.

Me- Oh, sorry. Plan still kinda freaking me out.

Chris- Scary ass-*gco*

Me- You are so judgemental.

Dustin- Oh hush! You call almost every female you see a hoe!

Me- But am I right?

Dustin- *looks away*

Me- I listening. *holds out ear*

Chris- *mumbles* Yea....

Me- What was that?

Patrick- *starts to laugh*

Chris- Yea....*turns away quick*

Me- Say it a little louder please!

Dustin- YES okay? Damn.

Me- Thank you. :)

------------ Next Day --------------

- Ray Ray Pov </3 -

Ever since yesterday, I just felt horrible. I have NO one to kiss on, hug, cuddle with, talk too, any of that. I wonder what she's doing now..probably having a good time without me :/ I sighed and just and there on the couch watching t.v with no one. I know sound desperate as hell so I'm going to try to think happy thoughts. While launch there bored A'f, I heard the guys coming down the hallways chatting on. "Ray, you okay?" I looked up at him and didn't say a word. I MISS CAAATTT!!!! :((((((((( They shrugged and walked out the door. It was just silence now.

Suddenly somthing caught my eyes on the news!! "Chris Brown's God-daughter 'All Grown Up?' They showed a few pictures of her when she was little and pictures of her now. That made me even lonelier!! I hope she's not watching this because if she is...good luck Chris. Not to mention she looked really pretty when she was little...mean ass. Hope I didn't do anything to run her away from m- WAIT. I promised her I wouldn't blame myself for the reasons she left, so I will try not too...CAAAATTTT!!!!!?? :(((((((( All of a sudden there was a knock on the door...

???- Hey Ray! ;)

Me- NEKA?!!!

- Cat's Pov (t-__-t) -