"France. It's so beautiful and such. I've wanted to go there since I was little."

"Interesting." Louis mumbled.

"So, uh--we need to talk about this." He said lifting my shirt slightly rubbing his fingers my slightly pertruding ribs. I bit my lip looking at my legs.

"I told you, I haven't been hungry." I said quietly.

"Don't lie to me." He said sounding angry and--that's a first. And right there I burst out in tears.

"Don't cry--I'm sorry." He said in panic. I wanted to stop but I really couldn't. He left some money on the table and ushered me out the diner quickly. We sat down on the nearest bench in a park while I tried to gain control of myself.

"I'm sorry, please stop crying." He said hugging me into his chest, squishing my face. Finally my crying reduced down to hiccuping.

"I love you." He promised burying a kiss in my hair. I could only nod, if I opened my mouth I was afraid I might cry again. I felt drowsy after all that crying and in a matter of minutes, I fell asleep.

-

I woke up groggily, blinking my eyes rapidly.

"Hey." Louis voice rings in my ears softly. I peered up at him combing through my curls comfortingly.

"Hi."

"Just know I love you okay? And you don't have to tell me why you did what you did. Just swear to never do it again."

"I swear." I said and he caressed my face, kissing me sweetly.

"Louis we're home--" And I stopped breathing right their.

Louis' P.O.V

I was screwed on so many different levels. Harry literally jumped out my bed and I did the same.

"Mom I--" I was at a loss of words.

"Louis, we need to talk. Privately." She said a bit calmer than I expected. I gulped shaking my head and following her out my room.

"Look, I know you're mad about this and all, but I don't care." I chuckled.

"I love this boy. I really do, and if you can't see that, that's on you. He's my everything, he's sweet, kind and beautiful. I would do anything for him and I'm sorry if you can't accept that."
I said speaking straight from my heart.

"I'm not angry. Just surprised, but I figured something was going on with you. Seemed a lot happier when we left for the trip."

"Oh?" I said in complete surprise. Who is this kind and compassionate woman who's replaced my mom?

"By the way that trip was a cleanser for me and also a wake up call. There we took some classes and I saw what was happening between us. I've been  horrible to you and I'm sorry. I know that I've been less than a mother. Im not perfect right now, but I'm working on becoming more compassionate and understanding. I'll start with meeting your boyfriend."

Again, I was at a loss of words, because was this really happening? Even more to my surprise, she pulls me in for a bone-crushing hug. She hasn't given me one of those in years.

"I love you Louis, and I'm sorry." She whispered. Slightly stunned, I hugged her back just as hard with a small smile growing up on my face.

"Love you too mom." I sighed melting into her embrace.

"I'm--gonna go get him now." I said pulling away slightly. She nodded and wiped the tears I didn't know had formed. I walked back into the room and walked over to Harry. He had his face in his hands and it was clear he was crying.

"Love it's okay. She's not mad." I said lifting his face up.

"She doesn't hate me?" He whimpered and I nearly laughed.

"That's a pretty hard thing to do, but no." I said helping him stand.

"She wants to meet you, actually."

"Really?" Harry said in surprise.

"Yeah. Come on, let's go." I said leading him out the room, but his feet seemed to be stuck to the ground.

"I'm scared." He whispered.

"Don't be scared. I'll be right there next to you if anything goes wrong." I promised.

"Okay." He pouted. I kissed his nose and led him out to my awaiting mother.

-

-

I AM BACK GUYSSS I FINALLY GOT OVER MY LARGE WRITER'S BLOCK AND I AM PRE-WRITING! SORRY FOR THE RIDICULOUS WAIT AND I LOVE YOU IF U STILL EVEN READ THIS! MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS, HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR AND ALL THAT JAZZ

I know everything's weird rn but it should settle soon..or will it ;) Can they be off break already :,(

-liv, xo