“I have no idea.” He said.

            Vince then got out of the car, as he shut his door I opened mine and got out. In front of me stood a hoisted up trailer with a wooden porch built onto it. The flashing neon sign gave it away that it was The Diner. Original right?

            I then climbed up the staircase and followed Vince in. As we walked in we noticed Corey and Angel already had a booth, they also sat next to each other. Vince and I slid into the empty side of the booth. I took the inside across from Angel.

            I took a look around. The restaurant wasn’t small, but it wasn’t spacious either. There was a counter on one side of the trailer, with booths lined up against it. Then on the opposite side of the trailer there were booths lined up together.

            The walls had black and white pictures that were probably taken in the 1950’s, but it had a genuine happy aura to it. Something fancy and high class restaurants don’t normally have.

            Our waitress appeared, she was a tall and pale woman who looked to be in her thirties. Her hair was a light shade of red and her eyes were a dim green.

            “What would you guys like to drink?” She asked.

            We all ordered iced tea and within moments she returned with our drinks.

            “Are you ready to order yet, or do you need more time?”

            I was about to tell her yes but right as I picked up the menu Vince took it and answered.

            “No, we’ll all have a chicken sandwich with some homemade fries.”

            As our waitress left I turned to glare at Vince.

            “What if I’m allergic to chicken?” I asked him.

            Vince just rolled his eyes. “I guess we’ll find out.”

            I sent another glare at Vince before Corey cleared his throat. Looking over at Angel I realized her hand was laying on the table, the same hand Corey slid her ring on.

            “I love your nails.” I exclaimed while grabbing Angel’s hand.

            Vince took this as a sign to check as well to see if she had her ring on. When I let go of Angel’s hand he sent me a look. He noticed as well.

            Just then Angel grabbed my arm and looked over it. “What happened here?” She asked.

            There were cuts and scratches that ran up the side of my arm.

            “She must have gotten those when she fell on the fence.” Corey answered.

            Vince and I looked at each other; we both knew we had been caught.

            “What do you mean?” I asked.

            Corey looked at me and smiled. “Well you caused a bit of a commotion when the guard started yelling at you.”

            My jaw dropped, I’m pretty sure Vince was just as surprised as I was. If they had seen us get kicked out and watched me fall then they had definitely seen us hide and watch Corey propose.

            “I thought it was funny.” Angel replied.

            I froze and hoped Vince would come up with an excuse for our spying.