My patience had started to wear out.

            “We can’t just leave them without telling them, they’ll be worried.” I answered trying to keep my anger under control.

            “I’m sure they will be just fine, now get out before I call the rest of security.”

            Just then Vince grabbed my arm and pulled me along the path. We then started to head out of the amusement park.

            “What a bitch.” I muttered.

            “I’m not sure I should take you anywhere again.” He replied.

            I rolled my eyes. “Now look whose being dramatic.”

            “Uh huh.” Vince answered.

            We finally reached the parking lot, but as soon as we got near Vince’s car he let go of my arm. I looked up and noticed Corey and Angel were waiting by Vince’s car.

            “Hey guys.” I called out.

            They both looked over and smiled at Vince and I.

            “Hey we looked for you on our way out, but we couldn’t find you.” Vince added.

            “Yeah we wanted to grab a bite to eat and decided to wait for you guys, we texted you.” Corey answered.

            “Oh that’s cool, if you guys want to head out then I’ll just have Vince drive me.” I replied.

            “Why don’t we all go get some dinner together?” Angel suggested.

            Before I could answer Vince responded. “Sure, Mel can come with me, you guys go ahead.”

            Corey and Angel both nodded and got into Corey’s car, which wasn’t far away. I hadn’t noticed when we pulled in that Corey had parked right next to Vince.

            I got into Vince’s car and buckled up, Vince did the same, and within minutes we were on the road.

            Vince decided to break the short silence and ask the question that had been playing on both of our minds.

            “What do you think they’re up to?”

            I shook my head. “I honestly have no clue.”

            Vince’s eyebrows were knitted together and his eyes were focused. “For once I have no idea what’s going on.”

            I nodded in agreement and looked out the window before voicing my thoughts out loud.

            “Did you notice that Angel didn’t have her ring on?” I asked.

            Vince nodded. “That’s odd.”

            “Or,” I continued. “Where Corey got the box from? It wasn’t there earlier, but then he pulls it out of his pants like he had it all planned out.”

            Vince looked over at me and started putting the pieces together.

            “If he had the ring, then he planned it.” Vince kept going “Then he knew he would see Angel today as well.”

            The car came to a halt, I looked over at Vince.

            “How do they know?” I asked.