High Maintenance.

What did you expect him to do? He couldnt stand living in that hell for any longer. Lucas, being the sly, cunning killer that he is had figured out a way in escaping this hospital. That being, telling the doctors that the voices inside his head were gone. After many tests and examinations, the doctor dispatched the young boy, providing they could check-up on the boy and can track him 24/7. Lucas, accepted the offer happily, know that he could be free from this God awful place. So without a moments hesitation he packed up the few things that he had from the Hospital and was let out into the world for the first time in two years. The hospital gave him a small apartment in a small county of Ohio called Hamilton, where he was signed up to Lakeside High School and will attend until he graduates, that is if he can graduate.

Rosie, shes the rich kid; always asking her Daddy for all the lastest trends. Of course, being the only child that she is and her parent being wealthy, she get what she deserves, weither that being a new pair of earrings to a buildt in recording studio, she get what she wants. Rosie, has everything a child wants and loves showing herself off to everyone in her school from Jocks to Nerds, she enjoys making everyone envy her for her looks,personality, popularity, style and belongings. Even though she is a spolied only-child, she isnt your typical popular child, she has a life long dream, to be a star. To be a star on every billboard, every radio station and every childrens lunchbox, she wants to become big. Once she reaches the height of fame, which wont be hard, with her fathers wealth, she will be able to reach stardom someday, but first she needs to graduate from Lakeside High School.

So, once school starts back for summer, Rosie must stick in if she wants to pursue her long-life dream and make it a reality....

Once school school starts for summer Lucas will start a new life. Like the start of this story and this is where the story begins.....