Two weeks before our wedding, Rebecca went missing. Her father, as well as I, searched relentlessly for her, but we never found her. I was especially heartbroken. Rebecca had recently confessed she was expecting our child.

The young lady you described in your email sounds an awful lot like my dear Rebecca. I was wondering if you had any more details you could share with me so that I might be able to know if she was my beloved mate's child. Rebecca had a small birthmark on her left breast that looked somewhat like a strawberry. Does the girl you saw have one there as well? Any other information you might have found out that you could share would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Alpha Derrick Williamson

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Angel gasped as she read the email, her hand automatically raising to cover her own left breast. Jared turned to look at her, a question in his blue eyes as his gaze met hers. She nodded. She also had a small birthmark in the shape of a strawberry.

"What do you think this means?" Tommy asked. He, too, had read the email, and seen Angel's reaction. "Do you think it's possible that his mate and Robert's sister are the same woman?"

"Anything is possible," Jared said as he sat back in his chair, his arm still around a stunned Angel. "What do you think, Little One?"

Angel jumped when Jared spoke to her. Her mind had been reeling since she finished reading Alpha Williamson' s email. If what he claimed to be true really did happen, then that meant she could possibly be this man's daughter, she realised. Shaking her head, she brought her attention back to Jared, and why they had come into his office in the first place.

"Send him my picture, and see if he says I resemble his mate," she said before taking a deep breath. "One thing's for sure; his story and Robert's story are remarkedly similar. The women they lost are both named Rebecca, both women match my discription, and they both disappeared around the same time."

"You know what it will mean if it turns out they're the same woman, don't you, Little One?" Jared asked as he quickly sent a response.

"It will mean that not only is it possible that I might be the niece of an Alpha, but I might also be the daughter of one as well."

Jared nodded in agreement. "It would explain your ability to shift in mid-leap like you did in the forest the other day. I just thought it was because Robert really is your uncle, and that you have strong Alpha blood in your line. But if Alpha Williamson is your father, that would make so much more sense."

Angel looked at Jared quizzically before she opened her mouth to ask him what he meant, but Tommy cut her off bevore she could speak.

"Angel can shift mid-leap?!"

Angel nodded again, a small frown creasing her forehead. "Can't everyone?" she asked, looking back and forth between the two brothers in confusion.

"No, Little One," Jared said as Tommy shook his head in wonder. "Only powerful wolves, usually ones who are Alphas, or their betas can shift that fast. It's a survival trait. We have to be able to defend our packs long enough to allow them time to shift so they can either run to safety, or join us. It wouldn't do for our leaders to have to take precious moments to shift. Those few moments could be the difference between life and death."

"Oh," Angel said. "Yea, that makes sense. I just thought every wolf could shift that quickly. I never really thought it was something especially special about me."

"Nope," Tommy said, shaking his head. "Only the bestest of us can pull it off. That's pretty awesome, bro," he said with a wink at Jared. "Not only is your mate a white wolf, but it seems like she's wicked strong as well. We'll have to test you, Angel. See how well you match up against the enforcers."