| Minho Imagine |

~
To start this book off, I'm gonna post this imagine that I wrote a long time ago until I have time for requests.
–Brenda
~

"Y/N! Get the door!" My mom called from the kitchen. She was just finishing up washing the dishes from dinner last night. She also offered to make lunch, but we both decided that our stomachs would be better off with pizza (which also inevitably left me with pizza breath for the rest of the day). I sighed and got up from the couch in my living room, pausing the ongoing episode of Dance Moms.

"But Kelly just hit Abby!" I complained as I walked towards the door.

(A/N: In case you haven't noticed, I really love Dance Moms)

I ran my fingers through my tangled hair quickly so that I actually looked semi-decent for the man in my life, and unlocked the front door. "Get in, loser," I said as Minho came into view along with his backpack.

"Fine, love you too," he sighed and rolled his eyes as he walked past me. "Hi Mrs. Y/L/N!" he called out to my mom.

"Hey, Minho," she said back as she walked into the room and grabbed her purse. "Listen you two. I have to go out for a few hours, so you'll have the house to yourselves. Just don't go into any of the bedrooms and try to not break anything."

We both nodded. Minho and I were dating, but we knew each other since kindergarten. My mom and his mom were best friends, so naturally we saw a lot of each other.

When we started dating, not much changed between us two. We still yelled at each other and called each other names, but we did make out a lot, so that made up for everything else.

"Remember, you came here to study," my mom shot a stern look at Minho, to which he replied with a salute.

"Yes ma'am," he responded, and my mom exited through the open door and shut it.

Minho then turned to me with a seductive look on his face. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"You know I am," I smirked and grabbed his hand, heading for the couch.

~

"WHAT THE HELL I LITERALLY JUST TOLD YOU TO NOT PICK RAINBOW ROAD!" I yelled, sitting on the backrest of the couch as I shoved him to the side. I squinted at the screen of the TV and pressed buttons on my remote furiously.

As far as I know, that level was designed by the devil himself, and Minho always picked it because he knew I would lose. This time was no different until the last lap.

I shot an unsuspecting Minho a wicked smile. The most valuable power-up was in my possession. The one that could easily tip the odds in my favor with a single press of a button. The one that everyone that ever played a Mario Kart game despised unless they had it.

The blue shell.

Just as Minho approached the finish line, I fired the blue shell at his kart and sent him tumbling away. "DAMN IT!" he yelled as I crossed the finish line. I had won.

"I WON! I WON!" I shouted and stood on top of the couch. "I WON AND YOU LOST!"

"I let you win," he pouted and crossed his arms. "And besides, second place isn't that bad."

"LOOOOSEEEEEER!" I shouted, and I didn't notice Minho leaning towards me until it was too late. We knew each other since we were kids, meaning he knew everything about me, including my ticklishness.

He dug his fingers into my sides and I screamed, thrashing in his grasp. "Get off me you lunatic!" I shouted, but he shook his head.

"Not until you say, 'Minho's the coolest; I am a nerd.'"

"What, are you five?" I scoffed, but squealed after another tickle attack.

"Maybe."