Chapter 2

The train pulled to a screeching halt. Flim got out of the train and walked in the small town of Ponyville. Flim got strange looks from ponies, either they remembered him or he just looks that bad. Either way he didn't care. Flim trudged through the town, walking blindly in the small crowd. Before he knew it he walked straight into somepony. "Ouch- I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too-" Flim got cought up with who it was. "No proble- What are ya doin' here Flim?" Applejack asked. "I left my brother." He said honestly. Applejack froze. "What!?" She asked surprised. "I stopped working, I'm actually homeless right now." Flim said. Applejack felt a stab of pitty for the stallion. "B-b-but ya c-can't be!" She stuttered out. "I am." Flim said. "And I'm here to say sorry, I could have gotten Granny Smith killed, I-I didn't think it would get that bad, and I've been guilty ever since." Flim said with his head facing the ground. "It's okay, but where are ya gonna stay?" Applejack asked. Flim shrugged his shoulders. Applejack gasped. "Well ya gotta stay somewhere!" She said. "I mainly just came to apologize, but do you think you can offer me a couple of jobs?" Flim asked. Applejack thought to herself. Can you really trust him, he almost got Granny killed, what if he's lying? Applejack looked at Flim, he looked sincere, and is emerald eyes were steady. "Please Applejack, I beg of you." He said. "All right, y'all can stay, but ya must be respectful to mah family." She said. The two ponies walked to the farm. "I'm really sorry Applejack, I wish, I wish I didn't do what I did." Flim said for the one-hundredth time. "Its fine." Applejack said again. "But! How can you forgive me!!?? I did something awful, I- I don't get it!!" He shouted back. "Woah there, look I- uh, I'm a forgivin' pony. We've befriended somepony who did way worse, honestly, it was a mistake, I can help teach ya good morals if ya wan'." Applejack said kindly. Flim stifled his thoughts. "I would appreciate that, a lot." He said looking into her deep green eyes steadily. Applejack smiled and turned hiding a blush. "Lets get ya to the barn so y'all can clean right up." She said while trotting away. Flim felt something in his stomach it made him feel strange. He felt his muzzle and ears get warmer. Flim trotted after her. "So, right there's the barn, an' I'll be in the house, tell me when ya need yer blankets." Applejack said. "Thank you Applejack." Flim said. Applejack turned and smiled before trotting off. Flim took his clothes off and stood in an old shower. Water dripped down his back. The sweat and grime washed away.
---------------------------------------------------------

Flim knocked on the door, Applejack answered and gasped. Flim was drenched. "How could I have forgotten," Applejack ran into the house and returned with a towel. "Here." She said while putting the towel around him. "I'll get ya some clothes." Flim shivered due to being cold. Applejack returned with a leather vest. "I'm sorry Flim, I should've thought about that." She said. "No harm no foul, now get me something that can warm me up, please!" Flim said urgently. Applejack laughed and went to get some hot cider. "Here, Apple Family cider." She said offering him the drink. "Thanks so much." He used his horn to get the drink, the green aura lit around the mug. Applejack smiled, giving Flim shivers. "Are ya still cold?" She asked. Flim blushed a bright red. "N-not really." He said. Applejack raised an eyebrow, which looked adorable to Flim. He smiled back.
---------------------------------------------------------

The two ponies laughed and talked for a little while, then Flim left to get to the barn. "Goodnight Flim, I hope the blankets are warm enough, if not, come wake me up and ask for more. My room is up the stairs to the right, first room." Flim thanked her and went to the barn. He went to sleep, but shortly woke due to it being too cold. He stood up drowsily. I don't want to wake her up, but I need to be able to work tomorrow. He thought to himself. Flim walked to the house and slowly walked up the stairs to Applejack's room. He walked in quietly, and he awed at the cute, orange mare that snored quietly in her sleep. He nudged her softly. "Applejack?" He asked. Applejack sat up. "Flim, is that you?" She asked. "Yeah, it's cold in the barn, do you have anymore blankets?" He asked in a whisper. "Yeah, can ya help me up?" She asked. Flim gripped her hoof and pulled her up. Flim realized how soft her hooves were, he blushed slightly.
Applejack trotted over to the closet for a blanket. She walked back to him with a blanket on her back. "Here, I hope it's warm enough." She sad tiredly, then she yawned. "Thanks, by the way you look cute when you sleep." He said. Applejack was still tired, so she was confused. "Maybe I'm still dreaming." She said quietly. "Nah, goodnight Applejack." Flim said as he left the room and went back to the barn. Applejack blushed and went to lay back down. Flim yawned and fell asleep, then he woke again, this time a rooster did it. "Well, so much for sleep, guess I need to go ask Applejack what I need to do for work. Flim stiffly got up and walked to the house. Applejack had messy hair and she didn't have her hat on. "Woah, morning Applejack." He said as he walked in. "Yeah I know it's bad, let meh go brush it and tie it up, then I'll get mah hat." She said. "Well I actually thought it was kind of cute, but okay, fine." Flim said. "Don't sweet talk me mister, after all, were about to get ta work. Flim smiled, and Applejack blushed. "Alrighty!"