Chapter 5- Trouble

Taylor's POV:

"Ed? Selena?"

What were they doing here? Apparently they're here for "revenge?"

"Taylor.. it's not what it looks like-"

"Ed!" I interrupted him. "I don't want to hear it. I'm not taking to you after.. what you said."

"Taylor! I promise we didn't mean to-" Selena started.

"I don't want to hear it either, Selena. Why would you guys do that? Can't you trust Joe?" I got angry.

"Ed made me do it. I-" Selena explained.

"No," Ed cut in, "you agreed that you would help me make sure Joe and Taylor break up- never mind.." He trailed off.

"Why? How could you? Joe's the best boyfriend ever! You're just jealous! Both of you! If you got us to break up, I'd be crazy upset with you! So, what were you going for there?" I yelled. We were all silent. "What?" A tear streamed down my face.

"I'm sorry, Taylor, for being a terrible friend. I don't deserve you as a friend," Selena sighed before running out.

"Me neither, even though you don't like me anymore. I'll always love you," Ed looked at the ground before walking out, too.

His words broke my heart. I've never realized it before, but I loved him back. Even after what happened. I'm still mad at him, though. Also, what did I do to Selena? I just made her think I hate her.

"This was the worst week ever," I whispered to myself before running out the door to catch them. It was too late, they had driven away, going on with their lives.

I shed a tear again and walked back up to our lane, "Joe, why is it so hard to be me?"

He shook his head a couple of times, looked at the ground, and replied, "I don't know, but it will get better. I promise."

I didn't waste time responding, "How do you know? How do you know there will be a perfect fairy tale ending? I've lost one of my best friends, and my fellow band mate. The Red Tour won't be right with him. Nothing is right!"

"Good things are always around the corner. You just have to wait," Joe said, staring right into my eyes.

"Ok, I trust you. I'll wait, I'll wait for luck to come. I'll try my hardest for you, Joe," I stated.

"That's my Taylor," Joe smiled before he hugged me and waved before I left the bowling arena.

-

On my way home, I stared out the window. What a pretty day, I thought. If only this day was happy. "Hey, I could make it happy!" I exclaimed to myself, grabbing my phone.

"Dianna!"

"Taylor!" Dianna exclaimed through the phone.

"I need you at my house. ASAP."

"Can do. See you there."

I then called my other friend, Ashley.

"Hey-"

"I'll be right over," she said before hanging up.

Then I called Claire.

"Claire I need you here. Emergency."

"On my way!" Claire exclaimed.

"This night is going to be.. perfect!" I sang to myself as I drove up my driveway to find 3 familiar cars. "This is why I love them so much," I sighed to myself as I walked in my house.