I open the bathroom door and sigh, crossing my arms as Harry stare at me. He stands up and walks toward me, biting his lip.

"You have no idea how sexy you look right now, do you?"

"Harry, I look terrible.. are you blind?"

He chuckles, placing his hands on my bum as he slides them to the back of my thighs.

His hands slowly move up my skirt from behind, as he begins tugging on the hem of my underwear.

"I wouldn't mind having sex with a school girl," he says seductively. "Role play is always fun, babe."

"Harry, the babysitter will be here any minute and we need to head to school," I tell him as he cups my cheeks, kissing and gently licking my neck.

He moves closer, pressing his body against mine. I could tell he was already in that mood.. I mean, it was obvious. But the bulge he had was pressing on my body.

"It'll be quick," he assures, picking me up and setting me on the bed. He pulls my skirt up, and slides my underwear down. Just as quick as that, he pulls his pants down and takes his load out.

"I swear if you get my uniform dirty--"

"Sshh."

He hovers over me and slides himself in slowly, groaning lowly.

The front door opens, and a rattle of keys could be heard from our room.

"Fuck!" he growls, sliding out as he quickly gets his pants back on.

I fix myself up, and walk to the door until he grabs my waist, pulling me back onto him. He cranes my neck to one side, his warm breath hitting my skin, sending chills down my spine.

"We're not done," he whispers.

"Yeah, okay, Harry."

I walk out, him following behind me as we find the babysitter standing there with a freakish grin.

"I'm Amy," she says.

"Hi, we're--"

"I know, Mr. and Mrs. Styles.. Yeah, I'm a huge fan!" she interrupts "When I found out that I'd be babysitting your beautiful daughter, I came right away. You guys have seriously created some magic there."

Harry chuckles at her. "Yeah.. Um, she's a real quiet one. Barely cries, so you won't have to worry much--"

"Oh, don't worry, I'm pretty experienced," she says. "I definitely know what I'm doing here."

"Well then," I say, smiling at her. "We've got to go.. We'll be back around 2pm."

"No problem!"

We head out the door, and to the car.

"She's a bit too cheesy," Harry comments as he gets inside the car.

----

Even though I wasn't at school with my friends, I felt happy because it was like it was before. Only a couple of changes..

Everybody was friendly, and welcoming. Probably because I was holding hands with Harry Styles. Yeah, this isn't the first time I've actually been given a good treatment because Harry was my husband.

"You're friends with Harry Styles, right?" A girl asks me, leaning over her desk to me. It was nice, most people had the same exact accent as Harry.

"Friends?" one of the other boys scoffs. "How much have you missed, Chelsea? They're married, you twat."

"Who asked you, anyway? I was talking to Cynthia."

"I'm guessing you guys know my name because of Harry," I say, turning to face them.