You Come Here And Expect Me To Be Believe Your My Mum And Dad! (Harry Potter)

On the night of Halloween 1998, Harry was reflecting his past 18 years and boy gosh they have been some big ones,

 17 years ago his mother and father were killed by the evil Lord Voldemort, making him an orphan at the age of one.

 16 years ago he got his first beating as no one had come for him In exactly a year, that was apsolutley awful.

 15 yearsago he had to start cleaning, and got bleach all over his body, had to stay at the hospital for a few months for that.

 14 years ago he started cooking, and got a massive burn on his arm, that has now scarred.

 13 years ago he turned his teachers hair blue, big beating that was.

 12 years ago Dudley started his favourite game; Harry hunting.

 11years ago he fainted from hunger, and therefore slipped into a 24hour coma as he wasn't aloud to go to the hospital.

 10years ago he 'flew' into the school roof, massive one the beating that was.

 9 years ago he found out that his parents died.

 8 years ago he had his biggest beating yet, he was in the hospital for a month, then things then perked up a bit.

 7 years ago he was in Hogwarts and got one of his best friend, but had to fight a troll.

 6years ago he found out that the chamber of secrets had opened, gosh that was scary.

 5years ago Sirius black broke into the school to “kill” him. Why didn't he realise Sirus' innocence then?

 4years ago he had everyone turn against him and being forced into the triwizard contest.

 3years ago umbridge became in charge of rules at Hogwarts.

 2years ago he found out by the horcruxes.

 And 1 year ago he went to the ministry and nearly got caught.

 Face it, he thought, he had never had a normal Halloween, until now? He will have to found out? Just an hour to go, maybe (hopefully) it will be normal?

He started to drift of to sleep when-

BANG!!!

Harry rushed downstairs to the his living room in guildium place, where he saw some very familiar places, and some not, but there was two that stood out from the rest, one of them was from looking into the mirror so much but like without properly seeing, most of the figures where there, but with a few missing. The stanger was older, but just as young in the eyes. Dad! He quickly looked at the woman next to him to make sure he wasn’t seeing things. She had hair like fire with the same green emraulds eyes he has. Mum!

Then his ‘dad’ looked around, and went “well that worked well,” before turning to say to Harry “well Harry, we’re real, so come here and give us a hug.”

 AN:

Please review, is it good, bad, what? This is a very short chapter but this kinda needs to show whats happened, so what else than this?