Chapter 13 NOOOO

Warning character death!!!
Leo's POV
"Raph?" I called out. "L-Leo I mean h-hey l-Leo." He said and groaned in pain. "God what the shell did they do to you...." I whispered. "They tormented me no big deal.." He said. "No big no big deal this is a huge freaking deal what hurts?" I asked. "Wow, I didn't think you cared I thought you wanted me dead." Raph said. "I'm sorry for saying that." I said tearing up. "It's too late for sorries." He said and with that he died in my arms. "Raph *shakes him* Raph come on I ain't kidding anymore please wake up RAPPHHHH!!" I scream into the never ending abyss  that was shredders dungeon.
"RAPH!" I scream. Raph ran into my room. "What the shell is going on Leo are u okay?" He asked. "The real question is are u." I said. "I'm fine 'cept for the sprained ankle I got while sparring Leo what happened?" He asked. "J-just a dream." I said. "Okay well um wanna talk about it?" He asked. "Y-yeah..." I said sheepishly. He got in bed with me and hugged me. "I was being a jerk no scratch that a bitch and and shredder captured you and you died in my arms." I said sobbing. He hugged me. "I will never leave you."
"I promise..."
--------------—--------------------(?7:$)($:)($):&(!$&:($&:&$(&$49$(49$$94((4$99$;3$9;3$93;&9;:&9;:;9&
Hey guys it's me. Hope you enjoyed this book. If you would like a sequel send me ideas and once I find a good one I will shout you out in the sequel and announce the sequel date. Thanks for the support. Love y'all.