Rishabala OS : Love Game

Start from the beginning

"Sultan... look who is here." RK cheerfully tells him.

Sultan turns to look at the girl, hoping against hope that it isn't his little sister, but turning back, he finds Madhu nervously standing next to RK. Her lips were swollen and clothes were crumpled up. her hair tied up at the back, having had his share of affairs he knew what a messed up hair looked like when it was tied up in an attempt to look neat.

Then RK, puts his hand around Madhu's shoulder, bringing her close to him and he nuzzles Madhu's neck.

"Rishu, what are you doing?" Madhu asks worried as she tried to move away from him.

"What are you doing here, Madhu?" Sultan angrily asks her.

"What do you think?" RK asks him happily.

"We love each other, bhai." Madhu tells him worriedly.

Hearing her, RK rolls his eyes silently laughing.

"DON'T YOU SEE IT, MADHU?" Sultan asks her furiously as he saw RK's reaction. "He is using you to take revenge on me. Damn it, Madhu."

"What are you talking about, bhai?" Madhu asks confused then she turns to look at RK worriedly and RK shrugs in reply.

"Please Madhu, tell me that you didn't sleep with him. And take your hands off her!" Sultan furiously screams at RK.

"No, we didn't sleep together. Right, Madhu?" RK asks Madhu.

Madhu worriedly shakes her head in negative.

"Madhu said she wanted to wait for marriage."

Madhu turns to RK confused hearing that.

Seeing Madhu's reaction, Sultan understood the truth. They did have sex and now, RK was acting like a loving boyfriend trying to protect her in front of her brother, to fool Madhu.

"And I want to fulfill every wish of Madhu's because I am so madly in love with her." RK informs Sultan.

"Stay away from my sister, RK!" Sultan tells him as his eyes filled with tears. He furiously pulls Madhu towards him. Madhu yelps in shock and RK furiously pulls her back.

"She is no longer just your sister. she is going to be Mrs. Rishabh Kundra, so treat her with respect." RK whispers furiously to him.

Sultan turns to look at Madhu and sees her looking at RK as if she was worshipping him.

God! He has brainwashed her with all his romantic words. RK knew there was no way he could hurt him other than through Madhu and he had used Madhu. Oh Lord.

"RK, please not my sister." Sultan begs him.

"Bhai... what are you saying?" Madhu asks him confused.

"RK is no longer my friend, Madhu. He is using you to hurt me. Don't trust him."

"No, bhai. He loves me. We are going to get married. See." Madhu tells him as she showed him her engagement ring.

"RK... please she is an innocent girl. She is my sister." Sultan begs him.

"Jaan... I want to talk to your brother alone. You said you wanted to take a shower, right? Before... you know, after we..." RK asks her as he looked at Sultan with a smirk, making Sultan boil in anger and pain. "Go take your shower."

"Now?" Madhu asks in shock as she looked at Sultan and RK in shock.

"Yes. Please?"

"Okay." Madhu agrees as she worriedly looked at Sultan then turning she walks back into the bathroom.