For the First Time

Hi! My name is Becka and I'm sixteen years old. I have dark brown hair and blue eyes, and I'm quite short, about 5'3"...

Walking through the forest, I headed home from school. Yes, maybe the forest isn't the best place for a sixteen year old girl but I've always walked this way. A twig snapped behind me but I ignored it, walking faster.

Something was behind the tree to my right, I could feel it. Biting my lip, I slowly backed away from it as I saw a pair of red eyes. Then a flash of pain...and I fell to the ground unconscious.

When I woke up the only thing I could remember was the eyes I saw. I looked around, confused, then put my hand on my forehead, feeling a sticky substance. Looking at my fingers I could see it was blood.

A sound behind me snapped me out of my thoughts. Turning slowly, I gasped and froze. In front of me was a large brown wolf with golden brown eyes. It stared at me as I stayed frozen in shock. I backed away as it moved forward, shaking.

I fell backwards after tripping over my own feet then gasped as a boy stood over me. The first thing I noticed was his eyes. Chocolate brown, and so beautiful. He chuckled.

"Beautiful eyes, huh? Good to know." He smirked, making me blush.

"H-How do you know that's what I was thinking...?" I was still staring at his eyes.

"Maybe you'll find out." He stared back at me.

I noticed he had a slight lazy eye, which was really cute. His brown hair was styled into a quiff, and it really suited him. He licked his lips, drawing my attention to them. They looked...kissable. No! You've just met him! I thought about it then kept studying him as he glanced around. He had large biceps, and I could tell since he was shirtless how much he must work out. His body looked strong, his muscles rippling under his skin when he moved. He was very tall, over 6'00". He wasn't wearing shoes, only a pair of black shorts which seemed strange.

"Finished checking me out yet?" He smirked, and I noticed he was holding a hand out to help me up. I quickly took it, standing up and blushing.

"S-Sorry. I just...who are you?" I didn't meet his eyes, looking away in embarrassment.

"You'll see." I looked at him, confused. He growled and I stepped back slightly, gasping as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer again. He buried his face in my hair, inhaling deeply as I stood nervously.

"Don't be scared of me." He mumbled. I glanced up at him, seeing his eyes turn gold. I watched, gasping.

"Your eyes...they changed colour!" He chuckled and pulled me closer.

"Yeah they do that. What's your name?" He looked at me curiously.

"You tell me yours first." I smirked. He laughed.

"Shawn. Nice to meet you Becka." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"How do you know that? I didn't tell you!" He smirked and looked away from me.

"Because I do. You shouldn't be in the woods alone you know. You're a pretty girl, something might happen to you." I blushed and looked around, stepping back from him. Glancing at his eyes, I saw them turn black then back to brown.

"I should get home. But...do you know what like, attacked me earlier?" He stared into the distance.

"Yes. I do know, and there are more of them here. It's not safe. Not for you. Come, I'll walk you home"

He stared walking, me jogging slightly to keep up with his large strides. He stopped outside my house, and I decided not to question that he knew which house was mine. He stared at me for a moment.

"Stay safe Becka. Avoid the forest at all costs, I mean it. Goodbye." He started walking away quickly.

"Thank you! Goodbye!" I shouted after him. He disappeared behind a tree, and he was gone. With a long sigh, I walked into my house.

"What time do you call this?!" My dad shouted. I froze at the sound of his voice.

"I'm sorry. I went out for food with a
friend and forgot to call you." He shoved me hard. I stumbled backwards then ran up to my room before he could hit me. I locked my door and fell onto my bed, closing my eyes and thinking about Shawn.

This is the first time I've written fanfiction, please don't judge me! I know it's not great but it's a start.