Chapter 5

I swung my blade at Inna quickly while dodging her swings. A grin was on my face as we jumped around using all our weapons on each other, wanting to kill.

As my knife made contact with her cheek, my grin widened. I slowly licked the blood of the knife while having eye contact with her, a look of frustration on her face as blood ran down her cheek.

With a grunt she charged at me, aiming for my organs. I easily jumped away and laughed as she nearly ran into a tree.

"Having fun, Inna? Or is it little Syinnah? I can't tell~" The words sneaked out of my mouth as my eyes became smaller with mischief. "I'm not very impressed, honestly." I continued with a boring look on my face as I leaned against the tree behind me and looked at my knife as I caressed it; clearly showing no interest.

A look of anger came over Inna's features as she stared at me. My eyes looked up from my knife and I smiled gently. "How is life in Ninoena? Still terrible and filled with misery? Is Kachane still the "leader"? Or did you guys finally realise that he's an asshole and that you should get rid of him?"

Inna stopped for a moment and just stared at me. "... Are you seriously trying to have a chat with me right now...?"

I shrugged. "Yeah. Why not?" I started playing with my knife, relaxing.

Inna facepalmed. She groaned before starting to talk. "Yes it's still the same. Kachane is still our dictator and no we haven't done anything about it. Anymore things you want to know before we try to kill each other again?"

"... Is Nia still alive?" I slowed down with my knife playing and avoided eye contact. For some reason... Eli listened to my thoughts and then asked what I was wondering. Why...?

"..." Inna stared at me. She let out a sigh of exhaustion and dragged her hand down her face. "Yes. But barely. Ah... She asks about you every day by the way. You should probably see her soon."

"Yeah... But I probably can't. First off all; I'm pretty sure you want to kill me right now. And second; everyone probably want to kill me in Ninoena as well so... The situation isn't looking good." I said and shrugged.

"That's true." She responded before jumping at me, knocking me to the ground with her above me. "But I still have a wish to fulfil~" She took out her knife and stabbed me, aiming for my heart.

...

Pain.

So much pain.

...

Laughter.

I stared up into the sky. It was cloudy. Or was it just my tears making my vision hazy?

I let out a shaky breath and slowly closed my eyes, letting myself get engulfed by the darkness.

.

.

.

What am I doing...?

I should fight back.

I can't die.

Not yet.

Eli...

Aren't you supposed to fulfill my wish? Please do it now! Eli, save me!

.

.

.

Oh~ maybe I should~? Hmm. Say please? Haha just kidding! I'll save you and give you a second chance.
After all... I'm your precious  f r i e n d, right~?