Chapter 5 special girl

Start from the beginning

*****

We went to a cute little Italian restaurant for lunch.

"I go here all the time and my favorite here by far is the carbonara!" Harry pointed it out on the menu.

"Ok then I'll take your word for it" I said.

"Right so shall we get you setup on twitter?"

"Yeh good idea" I got my phone out and handed it to Harry. He came and sat next to me so I could see what he was doing. I rested my chin on his shoulder and wrapped my arms round his waist.

"You don't know how crazy my heart goes when you do stuff like that" he said gulping and I giggled kissing his cheek. I watched as he downloaded the app on my phone and started making an account. "Right so what do you want as your user name? Harrysgirl?"

"No!" I hit him lightly on the shoulder as he typed it in. He laughed when it said 'username already taken'.

"Damn I should have known! Okay how about kiss_me_harry? No ok umm harryiloveyou? Sexgodharry? Well what do you want then?"

"How about something simple like Emma_stephens?" I suggested.

"But my name isn't in it!" He stuck out his bottom lip.

"Yeh well you can be in my password ok?"

"Fine then" when he finished entering all the details he had to choose a profile picture. He quickly took a picture of us and set it as my profile picture. "Right we are done!" As it entered he immediately followed himself. Then he wrote my first tweet. 'God dont you just LOVE @harrystyles <3'

"Harry!"

"Sorry" he shot me a cheeky smile and them wrote a second '-written by @harrystyles sorry about that my love xxx :*' and pressed tweet.

"Great now the fans are going to find and kill me." I said sarcastically.

"Just wait til I follow you" he got out his phone and followed me then he retweeted my first tweet.

Suddenly my phone started buzzing uncontrollably.

"Oh my god they are all tweets from directioners!" It was crazy! Within half a minute I had ten thousand tweets sent to me and about the same amount of followers.

"Your welcome" he winked "no need to thank me" he wound his arms round my waist and pulled me onto his lap. "I have had an awesome day so far"

I grinned and my heart fluttered when he looked into my eyes and got all nervous.

"So have I. Do you think the fans would hate me if I put up another picture of us?" I really just wanted to have another photo but I needed an excuse.

"Nooooo probably not" he chuckled and grabbed my phone. He set it on a timer for 3 seconds and put it on the table. He pressed the button to take it.

3... I was still on his lap getting myself in the right position

2... I was gonna kiss him on the cheek right at the last second like he did to me before

1... I leaned in and turned my lips to his cheek except his cheek moved when mine moved. And just as I planted my lips where I thought his cheek was I felt his lips pressed against mine.

FLASH... the photo was taken. I felt a buzzing feeling in my stomach and he wrapped his arms tighter round my waist. And my arms wrapped round his shoulders. He must have gone to do the same thing as me and so we kissed. As we broke apart I blushed and he pushed a hair out of my face and smiled. "I don't know about you but I was aiming for your cheek" he grinned. "Good, well now the fans will really hate you" he teased while posting the photo of us kissing on twitter. I looked frightened and shocked and thought about what they would do to me. "I'm only kidding hun how could anyone hate you?" I saw his eyes attach to my lips eying them hungrily.

"I'm sure there is plenty of directioners out there who hate me already" I smiled resisting the temptation to kiss him again. He looked so hot just staring at my lips the whole time. "And stop staring at me like that"

"Like what love?" He asked innocently.

"Your little seductive thing! It's not gonna work on me hunny. You look at me like you wanna pounce on me and never let our lips disconnect, it's freaking me out"

"You know you want to kiss me again though" he voice becoming more rapier and sexier "I just can't resist your lips" he leaned in closer to me again. I saw his pupils had dilated. Wasn't that meant to be a sign of love? He eyes still never left my lips.

"Harry I know you know how to flirt so you don't have to prove it to me ok?" I giggled and squeezed his cheeks together with my hands.

Just then the waiter came "two pasta carbonara s?" The waiter placed them down and harry reluctantly went back to his seat to start eating.

When we had finished Harry paid much as I tried to pay for myself, he insisted, we got ready to go outside but I saw loads of photographers and paps outside.

"Ok I'm warning you in advance" Harry said grabbing my hand "this can get very intense but just say the word and I will kill anyone if they even lay a finger on you. I can have them fired in a jiffy" he was very protective which was adorable "don't answer any questions either"

"Ok" he squeezed my hand and kissed me on the cheek.

"It will be fine" he assured me. He wrapped a protective arm around me and led me outside.

*****