"Yeah, on a crowded plane. That's gonna be easy," Dean said sarcastically. "Just take it one step at a time, all right? Now, who is it possessing?" I asked quietly. "It's usually gonna be somebody with some sort of weakness, you know, a chink in the armor that the demon can worm through. Somebody with an addiction or some sort of emotional distress," Dean said quietly.

"Well, this is Amanda's first flight after the crash. If I were her, I'd be pretty messed up," Sam said quietly. "Mm-hm," Dean said as he nodded before he turned to a Flight Attendant. "Excuse me. Are you Amanda?"

She shook her head. "No, I'm not," She said. "Oh, my mistake," Dean said with a smile. She smiled back and walked away. Dean looked at the back of the plane and then back at me and Sam. "All right, well, that's got to be Amanda back there, so I'll go talk to her, and, uh, I'll get a read on her mental state," Dean said quietly.

"What if she's already possessed?" I asked quietly. "There's ways to test that," Dean said quietly. Dean got into his bag and comes out with a bottle of water. "I brought holy water."

"No," Sam said as he snatched the bottle and tucked it inside his hoodie. "I think we can go more subtle. If she's possessed, she'll flinch at the name of God," I said quietly. "Oh. Nice," Dean said and he got up and turned to go.

"Hey," Sam said quietly. Dean leaned over. "What?" He asked quietly. "Say it in Latin," Sam said quietly. "I know," Dean said quietly and turned to go. "Okay. Hey!" Sam said quietly. Dean leaned over again. "What?!" He asked quietly. "Uh, in Latin, it's "Christo"," Sam said quietly. "Dude, I know! I'm not an idiot!" Dean said and he walked to the back of the plane.

A few minutes later, Dean come back and sat down on his seat. "All right, well, she's got to be the most well-adjusted person on the planet," Dean said sarcastically. "You said "Christo"?" Sam asked quietly. "Yeah," Dean said quietly. "And?" Sam asked quietly. "There's no demon in her. There's no demon getting in her," Dean said quietly. "So, if it's on the plane, it can be anyone. Anywhere," I said quietly.

The plane shook and Dean grabbed the arms on his seat. "Come on. That can't be normal," He said. "Hey, hey, it's just a little turbulence," Sam said. "Sam, this plane is going to crash, okay? So quit treating me like I'm friggin' four," Dean said quietly. "You need to calm down," Sam said quietly. "Well, I'm sorry I can't," Dean said quietly. "Yes, you can," Sam said quietly.

"Dude, stow the touchy-feely, self-help yoga crap, it's not helping," Dean said quietly. "Listen, if you're panicked, you're wide open to demonic possession, so you need to calm yourself down. Right now," I informed quietly. "Take slow breaths." Dean took a long, slow breath just like I said. "Good. Now, we found an exorcism in here that I think is gonna work. The Rituale Romanum," Sam said quietly.

"What do we have to do?" Dean asked. "It's two parts. The first part expels the demon from the victim's body. It makes it manifest, which actually makes it more powerful," Sam said quietly. "More powerful?" Dean asked quietly. "Yeah," Sam said quietly as he handed me the paper. "How?" Dean asked quietly.

"Well, it doesn't need to possess someone anymore. It can just wreak havoc on its own," I replied quietly. "Oh. And why is that a good thing?" Dean asked quietly. "Well, because the second part sends the bastard back to hell once and for all," Sam said quietly. "First things first, we got to find it," Dean said.

I went with Sam while Dean went to the other part of the plane. Sam and I walked back over to Dean to see he was using his EMF meter. Sam clapped Dean on his shoulder, and he jumped. "Don't do that," Dean said.