Ch.5- Breakfast in Matt's House

Allel's POV

As i opened my eyes. I remembered that i had a sleepover with Matt. And Wait. Wait wait wait. What is this Position? Why is my head lying in Matt's Chest. Oh My God.
But i kinda feel comfortable with this position. Duh Get over it. I notice that he is Still asleep i like hearing his soft snore and the rising and falling of his chest i feel comfortable with. So i did not move. So that i can't disturb his sleep. But I'm STRAIGHT.

If your Straight then why are you attracted to him?? Damn its the annoying questioning inside my mind is happening again.

What? Attracted? Are you crazy?

Duh just admit it your attracted to him.

He is a he You know Idiot.

Excuse me. Idiot? Maybe you look in the mirror and you well see who is it.

Duh. I'm Straight Ok? I even had a girl friend.

Ha says who. A puppy loved Friend. Duh your still 11 or 12 in that time you know? You still don't know what is love yet.

Like i care. Just get out of my mind ok. I want to think alone.

K. But seriously you are attracted to him. You know that.

Hmp.

And i came to my mind that i have to get out of this house and go to school. So i slowly move from the position remember slowly like very slowly so that he will not wake up. But when i finally sit in the bed i heard him switch position. Maybe he is not a morning person. So i climb off the bed and search for my footwear then start walking.
"Ling?"
I nearly jumped 10 feet in the air in hearing the voice. So i turn around and find Matt. Sitting in the bed rubbing his eyes and then look at me.
"Ahh. Yes?"
"You going home already?"
"Ah Yeah. Cause we have school."
Uhh. Putting an innocent face and voice.
"No. Not yet, let me return the help you did to me last night. Kay?"
"Oh Kay?"
"Cool, then first have a shower and i'll let you borrow my clothes and have some breakfast. Then were ready to go. Kay?"
"Okay."
And after that i made my way to his bathroom and take a shower. Wow he have an elegant bathroom. As i finished having shower i used his towel one wrapping around my waist one drying ny hair and i made my way out. As i got out of the bathroom i quickly noticed that Matt is sitting in his bed with some clothes beside him staring at me. I noticed he is taking large amount of air and large gulp of his saliva. And i just look at him having no clue what to do next. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes until he cleared his throat and say.
"Umm. Here is your clothes, and put your dirty clothes in the basket our maid will take care of that later. And as i shower you can go downstairs or just stay in here in my room. Well have Breakfast later" giving me the clothes to me. Breakfast? I don't want to have it here or i'll be late at school cause still i will go to my apartment and get my School Bag. But he will be offended if i will decline. So
"Umm. Thanks Matt. I will just stay in here. I don't want to be lost in your house." the lastpart became a whisper so that he will not here my stupidness.
"Cool, Get dressed while i take shower. Kay?"
"k."
And there he made his way his bathroom and took a shower while doing it i quickly dressed myself and roam around his room. I saw some pictures of him and his Family. So he have a brother. Her mother was beautiful. Then found a mysterious little Red Notebook who is craving some attention. As i walk towards it. I felt my heart fasten its beat. Maybe its a private notebook that's why i'm having double thoughts in opening it. And it took me a long time debating in myself if i'm going to open it or not. Finally came to an answer I'll open it. But i did not have the chance cause i heard bathroom door open and revealed a nearly naked Matthew. My God his body. I can't explain it. My eyes roam from his face to his chest then his Six pack then his sexy V-line like its yelling for some attention. I tried my best to tear off my eyes but i just can't even if i tried hard. My god What is happening to me? I swallowed a big group of saliva from my mouth. Allel are you gay? Stop staring. Finally i gathered the street to tear off my eyes off his body and cleared my throat.
"Umm Matt are you going to change here?"
"Yeah. Are you uncomfortable by it?" is he testing me?
"No. Of course not. Were Guys." i answered quickly.
"Kay. Wait for me, and we will go down to have some break fast."
"Ok."
And that time i walk towards his bed and sit on it getting my phone and played some game. And waited. Finally he called.
"Ling, Let's Go, probably you'll meet my family downstairs"
Wait.
"Wait. Family? You said that they are in a vacation?"
"did i say that??" rubbing his chin thinking. Bobo he is drunk that time. Idiot.
"Matt. Nevermind what i said."
"Umm Ok"
I climb off the bed and walk toward a waiting Matthew near the door. And escorted to the dining room. Its quite big and elegant. Duh, his rich don't expect. And as i roam my eyes around i spotted a lady in mid 30's?I guess, cause i'm not good at defining ages in one look. And She's Quite Beautiful standing near the sink. And also a Man same age of the lady. I guess? Duh, He is Sitting in the table reading a newspaper.
"GoodMorning Honey" her eyes is flashing with love and care and as her eyes found me
"Oh Honey, Who is this Good Looking Young man here?" she questioned walking towards the table and sat in the next chair to the man.
Wow good looking , what a nice comment
"GoodMorning, umm Mom this is Allel my friend, and Allel This is my Mom, and that man over there is my Dad" looking at his Dad. His Dad look at Me and smiled with a Nod. And i smile back to him
"Good Morning Mrs. Waters and Mr. Water, Nice to meet You" i told them politely
" Nice to meet you too. Come have a sit, breakfast is served."
"Thank you Mrs. Waters" looking at Matthew, he just nod and walk towards a chair and pat the chair
Besides his. And i sat there.
"And Allel Just Call me Marie."
As we eat Marie is also questioning me about myself and i just answered her honestly but she doesn't question to deep and i'm glad because she know how to consider others private life.
"Allel How did you Meet Matthew??" Marie asked me
"Umm. I meet Matt in the library, he approach me cause he want to know me." i answered but Matthew Object
"No no no, You met me before that time."
"Huh? Umm... Ahh i really don't know. Umm. Where?" I answered not sure
"You really done remember??" he asked me shocked
"Really I can't remember"
"You remember this Sentences?

Oh i am so so sorry, i really did not see you there i promise i will not repeat it again, please don't kill me. Please...

You remember that?"

I really can't remem-
Oh my god.
"God, i remember now. I bump into you Last year? I think."
"Yeah, good remembering skills" he teased
"Jerk" as i realized what just i said my face became a Tomato. How could i say that word front of his parent. "I'm sorry, i take it back. Sorry" i lowered my head because of embarrassment
"Don't worry i'm not angry. It'd just a Word you know, so lift your head and get rid of that red face of yours, haha." Matthew joked.
"Sorry" lifting my head to face his mother who just smiled at me the same as his dad.
"Oh. Allel your so unique." his mother told me.
"Thank you"
After that we just ate, listened as Matthew talk to her mom and dad. Once we finished, Matthew called a cab so that we can retrieve hush car at the bat and go to school.
******************************************************
Its a long time since i updated. Cause you know busy..

But hey thanks for reading my book so close but so far.
Sad to say that i update slow but i will do my best to update quickly. Once again thank you for Reading

Next chapter will be a continuation for this chapter i decided to make the breakfast detailed so that you will know Matthew's parents.
Not bye bye

Please vote and comment. Thank you

-BookerReader:-)