Chapter 1

It was the summer, you where walking down the street. You saw a cute boy playing with his friends. When you where walking by, something hit you and you fell hard on the ground. A cute boy came over and ask if she was ok she said yes.
Joey
There was a cute girl she was on the ground. She was so cute I think I love her, she has wavy brow hair and blue eyes.
He said "I'm Joey." You said "I'm Y/N" He helped you up but you couldn't walk or stand, so he carried you bridal style. You meet his friends Taylor, Charles,and Hayes. He carried you inside and put you down on the couch. Joey sat next to you and you guys were watch a scary movie called poltergeist. You were scared, so you buried your face in Joey's chest. Then you fell asleep on the couch, Joey woke you up to go and to go to sleep in his bed. He carried you up the stairs and put you in his bed. He look at you and thought you where so cute. You woke up at night and took pictures of home and posted it on snapchat.

 You woke up at night and took pictures of home and posted it on snapchat

When you woke up Joey's arms was around you. You carefully slid out of bed and went down stairs, your ankle felt better. You saw the boys still sleeping on the couch and you walked over to the fridge. Joey came over wrapped his arms around your stomach and said "morning sunshine, you hungry." You nodded your head. He said he was going to make you waffles. 10 minutes later they where done. You said "wow Joey you are such a good cook." "Y/N I have to tell you something." Said Joey "what is it?" "I love you!" Joey and your lips touched and you felt sparks in you. He grabbed your waist and twirls you around.

Hey did you like it comment and vote