Chapter One

I wake up crying and gasping for air. I keep having that same nightmare. Well, it's not exactly a nightmare it's more of a memory. Ever since that night I haven't gotten much sleep. My friend Jade and her boyfriend are worried about my "well being" as they put it. They think that I'm going to go into a state of depression. But the thing is I already have. I have scars everywhere. And no not all of then are from cutting.

I look over at my clock to see it's only 4 in the morning. I grab my phone to see all that I have to do today when I notice I just got a text from Jade. "Goddamn Jade can't you at least wait for the rooster to crow first." I say out loud. I read the message.
(J- Jade. L- Lucille)

J- Hey I need to talk to you.
L- About?
J- just meet me at Subway by 10 got it
L- Damn ok but you better have a good reason for all this
J- I do I do
L- ok see you soon
J- ok bye

I laid down in hopes of trying to get some sleep but I doubt I could.
~~~~~

It's not going to take me long to finish getting ready. I just have to put this weird contouring stuff under my eyes so they won't see the bags from loss of sleep. I tell mom I'm going to go meet Jade at subway and walk out the door. I put my headphones in and start blasting Reincarnate by Motionless in White.

It takes me about 30 minutes to get to subway. I walk in the store and I don't see Jade at first so I go and get a seet in the back. That's when Jade walks up with her boyfriend Ashley and the other members from his band. I stand up a little mad that she brought other people with her. She said she wanted to talk to me not me and five other people.

"I thought you wanted to talk to me not throw a party." I say in a stern voice looking at the others. "Who pissed on her cherios?" I heard Jinxx say." Actually I want you to meet someone." She said slowly. "What!? I told you about this Jay. I'm fine I don't need a boyfriend." "But he's already here. I know him he is a cool guy. He has never met you, but I told him some stories." She says lightly. "Jay it's way to early to deal with this shit. You didn't even wait till the sun rose to message me." I sat back down and stared out the window." Lucy that's not the only reason we wanted you here." She says. "Oh? So it's all of you then, your all in this together?" I asked. "Hey now don't go blaming all of us." Said Andy. "We're only here because Ashley drug US along with him." I just sigh. "Lucy your mom told us about the nightmares. She says she can hear you scream at night. She's getting worried." Ashley said. I can't believe this they brought me here to talk about that! I'm beyond furious now. "What the Hell! You're really going to bring this up in front of everyone? What happened to privacy? Its shit like this that makes me not want to talk to you." I continue to rant. I'm making such a scene that I dint even notice the guy that started walking up to us.

Oli's POV:

I walk into subway to meet Ashley when I heard yelling.
"What the hell! You're really going to bring this up in front of everyone? What happened to privacy? Its shit like this that makes me not want to talk to you." Some girl yelled. She was wearing a Motionless in Whit t-shirt with black skinny jeans and converse. She had black hair and a pale skin complection. She looked pissed. I didn't know what was going on but I was supposed to talk to Andy and his band about a new song we were working on.

As I get closer I can hear more clearly. And it does not sound pretty.
"What the hell Jade? Am I not old enough to deal with my own problems? I don't need you and your boyfriend standing over me 24/7!" She says exasperated. "I mean cone on now. I'm 17 not 2! Just because I fall down doesn't mean I'm hurt ok? Fuck my life!"
I walk up to Andy.