Chapter 18- This Chapter Might Be A Little Depressing...

Loki walked around the Asgardian kingdom quietly. He didn’t want to be found by his brother, or father. He entered the castle with ease, and looked around.

     Then he bumped into Thor.

     Thor took a step back; his eyes widened, “Loki?!”

     “… Hello Thor…” Loki said.

     “What are you doing here?!” Thor asked.

     “I felt like coming home.”

     “Are you aloud home?”

     “Of course,” Loki lied.  “How would I get home if I wasn’t?”

     He smiled as Thor sighed, “Fine. We should go tell father about this,” Thor said as he started walking. Loki gulped and followed quickly.

     It only took a couple seconds to get to the throne room. Thor opened the large doors as Loki hid behind him. “Father,” Thor said as he walked closer to Odin’s throne.

     “You may speak,” Odin said.

     “Loki is back…” Thor said, moving out of the way so he could see Loki.

     “Loki?!” he yelled, “What are you doing in Asgard?!”

     “He said he was allowed to come back…” Thor said quietly.

     “I told him he was exiled until Ragnarock,” Odin stated as he glared at Loki.

     “Now, now father,” Loki said through a smile. “I’ve learned the errors of what I’ve done.”

     “Shut your traitorous mouth, Loki!” he yelled. Thor placed his hammer on Loki’s chest so he couldn’t get up.

     “What shall we do with him?” Thor asked.

     “Thor, I will let you choose out of these three options: exile, execution, or imprisonment?”

     “B-but father,” Loki protested.

     “Exile,” Thor replied.

     “Send him to the realm of your choosing.” Odin said.

     “You can’t do this to me!” Loki tried.

     “Midgard,” Thor said.

     “Very well,” Odin pointed his spear at Loki, “Now be gone!”

     Thor nodded and picked his hammer off of Loki, and started to drag him to the Bifrost Bridge.

     “Brother, you know what it is like being exiled. Please spare me the torture,” Loki begged.

     Thor ignored him and continued walking, almost there.

     Loki smirked, “Thor one more thing.”

     Thor looked down at him, “What?”

     “I win,” Loki laughed evilly as he disappeared.

     Thor ran everything through his head, and his eyes widened. “Oh no,” he said, flying back to the palace.

                                                                    ______

Thor entered the throne room, yelling his brother’s name, “Loki!”

      Loki had his scepter at Odin’s throat, chuckling, “Now, now Thor. You don’t want the Allfather to lose his head, now do you?”

      Thor put his hammer down slowly, obviously angry. “Good boy,” Loki smirked.

      Then Odin stabbed Loki in the side.

       Loki gasped and dropped his scepter, holding his side wound. When he fell to the ground, he picked up his scepter and stabbed Odin in the neck with the blade.

       “Father!” Thor yelled as he ran over. Odin collapsed in Thor’s arms.

       Odin was dead.

       Thor shed a tear and darted his attention to Loki, “You will pay for this!”

       Before Thor could even touch Loki, Loki teleported back to Earth, in a forest.

                                                            _________

Cody fell asleep in a tree in the forest, but fell out of it. “Ah!” she yelled, getting up. She winced and rubbed her arm.

       Then she saw something… someone…

       When she got closer, her eyes widened, “Loki?!” She ran over quickly and kneeled beside him. Blood was all over him. She pressed her hands on his wounds as Loki opened his eyes slowly.

       “Loki what happened?!” she yelled.

       “S-stabbed,” Loki stuttered, passing out right after that.

(A/N): Like I said... depressing. Anyways I know this is the second update today... but what the crap. I was bored.