Invitation (Tsukiyama)

Start from the beginning

"Fine." You walked to him, and in front of him. "Where are we going?" 

He stood in the same position for a couple of seconds before putting his hand down and laughing.

"What an adorable little mouse you are. Let's hope it doesn't take long for you to trust me." 

~~

You stood outside the large building, as Tsukiyama walked over to you. 

"You may not have the right attire, but due to the tight schedule we are on, a mask will have to do. Follow me." He opened the door and waited for you to walk in. 

After being escorted through a winding staircase and hallways, Tsukiyama stopped you. 

"Take this, it may cover your face- but I'll still know who you are." He placed a black masquerade mask in the shape of a butterfly into you hand. It was very finely detailed. 

"Put it on now." You cautiously looked at him as you put it on. He looked at you carefully. "You look very alluring. Follow me again, my darling papillon."

"How many animals are you going to call me in one night?"

~~

You and Tsukiyama stood at two grand doors. From the inside, you could here hundreds of shouts,screams and cheers. Tsukiyama took a deep breath, before pushing the doors open. You followed him in. 

You were blinded by dozens of bright lights glaring at you. You put your hands to your face as you attempted to adjust to the lights. Whilst you hid, Tsukiyama shouted out. 

"Bonjour, my friends! Welcome to the Dismantling Show! Today, our esteemed guest Madam A has brought in another guest." Everybody shouted when he finished. Your eyes had began to become used to the light, and you saw that the spotlight was now on a woman with blonde hair and a red dress- presumably Madam A. Whilst people shouted, Tsukiyama bent down and whispered to you. 

"Don't be afraid. We're simply here to eat." He put his hand on your back to reassure you. You jumped slightly from the sudden interaction. He laughed under his breath. "You may seem tough on the outside, but you jump at the slightest touch." 

"Shut up." 

A large wooden door began to open, and a man around his 20's appeared. He was dressed in a suit, but you could still see his stature. He looked healthy and fit. Your eyes widened and glistened at the sight of him. 

"Wh-Where am...H-Hanako...Is that you?" He looked up to Madam A, who simply laughed at him.

"You foolish man. Taro!" She shouted. You watched as you saw the ground vibrate and large footsteps coming closer. A giant, masked man came out of the door, holding a butcher's knife. The man screamed as he saw the giant run towards him, shouting. 

"H-Help me! Help me!" He screamed as he ran.

"Make Mama happy! Make Mama happy! Make Mama happy!" The giant shouted as he swung the knife close to the man. 

You heard Tsukiyama laugh next to you.

"This may get quite interesting, don't you think Y/N?" 

"What happens if that giant gets him? Do we get to eat him?" You couldn't stop staring at the suited man- he was shouting and panting as he ran around the arena, trying to avoid the giant. Madam A was screaming at the giant as he staggered around. 

"Come on Taro! Kill him! Kill him!" The crowd shouted around her, their arms waving in the air. 

"Make Mama happy! Make Mama happy!" 

"You are focused on that food, aren't you?" Your attention finally was directed to Tsukiyama. He smiled down to you. Your eyes were wide with wonder with what you had been brought to you. You smiled back to him before looking back at the arena. Unfortunately, you hadn't realised that the crowd was now louder than ever, as the man had been killed by the giant.

"Mama! Mama! Look!" 

"Well done Taro-chan! You've made Mama proud!"

Tsukiyama clapped his hands before the spotlight focused on him. You stood back so that you weren't shone on. 

"What a wonderful performance. The body will be collected to be prepared. In the mean time, please go to the waiting room. Thank you everybody for coming tonight and thank you to Madam A!" You clapped along with everybody, until Tsukiyama took your hands. He was no longer wearing his mask.  

"Please, come with me Y/N." He held out his hand again, and this time you accepted. 

Tsukiyama opened the door and you were taken to the outside of the restaurant. The night had a mild temperature and you could see a few stars that weren't clouded by the streetlights. You turned around to Tsukiyama. 

"Thank you, Tsukiyama."

"For?"

"For bringing me here. It was a lovely experience to be with you here to eat- even if we haven't yet." 

"Non, I thank you- my little mouse. I'm glad I could invite you to see how the high-class ghouls live. It has truly been a new encounter I have enjoyed. Hopefully you will come again?" 

You nodded your head. "I would love to." 

Tsukiyama smiled. He stretched his hand out and took off your mask. 

"Beautiful."

Out of nowhere, Tsukiyama placed his hands on your cheeks, making you look up at him. He smiled, before kissing you. You jumped at what he had just done. Your eyes were wide open, whilst his were closed. His lips were soft and you could smell the faint scent of the cologne he was wearing. You awkwardly stood as he held your face, your hands limply hanging. You didn't know what to do with them, so you wrapped them around his neck- bringing him closer. You could feel the corner of his mouth curl up. You both pulled back and you let go of him. You touched your lips and he laughed again. 

"It seems you aren't such a little mouse, after all." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all so much for 10 votes and 500 reads! It may not seem very big, but for me it is a big milestone and it means that you guys like what I'm writing! It really does inspire me to write more, so I can't thank you all enough! 

I also hoped you enjoyed this OS! It took me a while to figure out what plot I wanted for this, but in the end I think it turned out alright! 

If you want, please vote for this OS and/or follow me! I'd really appreciate it! 

~spicynishiki:D