Part 2

"You sure you good?" Drake asked again as they sat in his bedroom.

"Yeah, he's just a dick." Nicki said and walked out the bathroom. She'd changed into a pair of Drake's sweats and pulled on a tank top. Her face was free of makeup, thanks to the stash of wipes Drake kept for her in his medicine cabinet and her hair was tied onto a messy bun. Nicki climbed onto the bed and made herself comfortable as Drake sat in his chair. "Let's just talk about something else?" Nicki asked and just as Drake was about to say somthing Nicki began to speak again. "Did you mean it when you said I just have to say when I want it and we can do it." Nicki said and Drake looked at her. His palms got sweaty and he licked his lips. He tried best to keep cool.

"Well yeah, its always your choice baby" he let out a small chuckle but inside he was freaking out. Nicki sat up and bit her lip. Drake stared at her and licked his lips. "A- are you ready?" he asked and she stood up, standing in between his legs. Nicki put her hands on his shoulders and prayed he didn't feel how sweaty her palms were. She looked down at him and leveled her face with his, feeling his breath on her lip.

"Y- yeah, I'm ready." she said and her lips brushed his, applying the lightest amount of pressure so she could peck him on the lips. "I want you, now..." she said and this time she really kissed him. Her lips pushed against his and Drake responded immediately. He felt all the blood in his body rush to one place while one hand was on her waist the other grabbing her thigh. "The way you took charge today turned me on, and I just want you now." Nicki moaned and Drake bit her lip as he pulled his sweats down off her body and let his hands run over the material of her thong before he pulled her onto him so she was straddling him.

"Oh you liked that baby?" he asked and Nicki moaned in response as his hand went into her shirt grasping at her breast. Drake kissed down her neck and bit down before suckling her spot to soothe her. He then picked her up and placed her on the bed before removing his shirt. He climbed on top of Nicki and allowed for his hormones to take control of his body. He let instinct tell him what to do. It wasn't as if he'd done nothing with other girls, he'd just never made it to the point of actually having sex with them. It was mostly him fingering girls he liked and eating out the ones he really liked, but none ever really made him feel the way Nicki did whether they were naked or not.

"Oh God," she moaned out when Drake put his lips back on her neck. He had pulled off her top and reached around to unhinge her bra. Nicki lifted herself a bit so he could pull it off and Drake was caught in the beauty of her. Nicki blushed and tried to cover herself but Drake shooed her hands away and reminded her of how beautiful she was to him. His lips fell back onto her, and his tongue snaked into her mouth making Nicki moan. She felt like her body was on fire but didn't dare let Drake go. Her fingers got tangled in his curls and Drake grabbed at her chest, massaging and twisting the ample perky peaks.

Suddenly, Nicki pushed Drake back and he pulled away confused. The air of the room was heavy with lust and Nicki could feel how hard Drake was. He was ready to say something, when she got him on his back and under the blankets. She rolled her hips against his and reconnected his lips with hers before kissing down his law. Nicki was sure to leave a trail from his chest to his waistband before licking and biting at his abs. She gave him a mischievous look and began to rub him through his boxers. Drake instantly felt like he was back in his dream but didn't dare do anything to wake himself up.

Nicki kissed back up his body and worked her lips and tongue against his neck. She could feel the light stubble on his flesh and let her lips sit neck to his ear as she let her hips grind against his manhood. "Ooh you're so big," she purred into his ear. Her voice was filled with confidence but in the pit of her heart Nicki was scared. She was scared and ashamed of the fact that she was practically lying to him. She knew that deep down she wasn't ready to lose her virginity, but she did know that she wanted to give it to Drake so she just hoped that when it was all over, she'd feel differently. Drake grabbed her waist and pushed her down onto him, he groaned. Nicki captured his lips against in a long wet kiss. Her arms wrapped around him and she pulled him closer. "Want me to kiss it?" she asked and Drake smirked.