Chapter 4: Fitting in

The ship landed on the Yautja home planet, Yautja Prime. We landed in a small village surrounded in trees, much like the ones back home. The village had around 12 Tents. As soon we we set down, different families of predators came out to the landing pad. The males came first and lined up on the sides, one next to the other. The ship's runway platform opened and the elder stepped out. His wife and child come out to hug him at the end of platform."My people, I have returned with the chosen one!". The Yautja predators growl and yell in joy, I least I think it is." There's no need to be scared. You may come out now." He turned to point at me. I felt nervous as I stepped out of the ship. Many of them looked at me strange and I felt scared. Many of them wore the basis jungle hunter armor. The elder presented me in front of his family."this is my wife, Shria, and my son, scar." I bowed before them and they bowed in return.
Shria was excited. "Welcome to the clan. Oooooh, you look so adorable". I really wasn't. I had tons of marks all over my face and bruises on my arm. Scar came from behind shira. He seemed my age." He looks weird. What is he???" I felt kinda scared considering how they Hunt humans for sport. I confidently spoke"I'm a human" every eye looked upon me and my legs felt like jelly. The elder reassured everyone "This is the chosen one, prophesied by our ancestors that one human would defend Earth from an attack from our greatest prey, the serpents!" The tribe all roared and yelled in joy. Night time now approaches and the elder presented me my personal tent near theirs. "Here is where you will stay. In the morning, scar will help you with your training". I respond back "sounds like back home" he looked confused." I'll talk with you tomorrow""get some rest now". He leaves my tent and I lay in my bed. I stare at the ceiling and I fall asleep.