2

"Oh my god! Are you okay? I didn't see you there," He said quickly.

"I'm fine it's just a cut," I said and he looked down to my bleeding ankle. He looked back up and his eyes had visible veins underneath them. I stepped back quickly and his eyes returned normal and he looked scared.

"I'm sorry, would you like to come in for some tea and I'll clean up your ankle?" He asked politely and I nodded. "I'm Pete by the way," He stuck his hand out for me to shake and I took it.

"Patrick,"

-Pete's POV-

Patrick looked exactly like Thomas. He was identical, but he was human. If Thomas was still alive he would be over four hundred years old.

I led Patrick into my house and sat him down on the couch. I held my breath as I cleaned up and bandaged his ankle. I happily sucked in a breath when I was done, and went(z) to the kitchen to get him some tea.

"I'm sorry about your ankle," I apologized.

"It's fine, it was just an accident." He responded in an all-too familiar voice. "So you just moved here?" He asked.

"Yeah, I got here yesterday. I started school today," I replied.

"Oh, so you're the new kid everyone talks about?"

"Well, I guess. I haven't heard anyone talk about me." I said and he chuckled. I still couldn't get over his resemblance to Tom. He didn't have the sideburns or longish hair, but his face was still the same.

"Okay, so this may seem really weird, and I know I've never met you before, but you seem really familiar." Patrick said.

The only way he would know who I was without meeting me would be, wait that's not possible, he's Thomas's doppelgänger.